Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/6/2003 10:18:15 AM EDT
I have searched the Internet endlessly looking for a bolt on accessory rail for the carbine length handguards. I want one that goes the full length in the price range of $20.00. I had a store bookmarked, but lost it when my computer died. Anyone know where I can find the rail?
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 11:05:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I have searched the Internet endlessly looking for a bolt on accessory rail for the carbine length handguards. I want one that goes the full length in the price range of $20.00. I had a store bookmarked, but lost it when my computer died. Anyone know where I can find the rail?
View Quote

I've seen the cheaper ones at gun shows that are made of plastic. Do your self a favor and spend $25 for the AAC bolt on rail. It is well made from machined aluminum, and is very stable on the rifle. You can also get a package deal from them that includes a good quality fore grip for $45.
[url]www.advanced-armament.com/ar-15.html[/url]
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 11:13:42 AM EDT
[#2]
Here is another source from a member/partner of the site:

[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=22&t=153903&w=myTopicPop[/url]

These are a bit more expensive, but they are supposed to be angled so that the rails stay parallel to the bore.  (no affiliation)
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top