Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/7/2005 10:17:24 AM EDT
To start, I'm no one special - not LEO, not MIL, not GOV - just your standard issue private citizen with a few fire sticks.

Anyway, I have a Leupold CQ/T attached to an ARMS #12 dual throw lever mount, which in turn lives on my Dissy flattop upper. A couple of weeks back, I noticed I could slide the mount back and forth between the recoil lugs on the upper rail. It took a little effort, but I could slide the mount. And this was after maybe a dozen mounts/dismounts on a #12 that was less than 4 months old.

So, I sent an email to ARMS, thinking what's the worst that could happen. I didn't expect much, but to my surprise got an email back from ARMS within a day. Two days later, I had shipped my #12 mount back to ARMS for testing.

Today, a week later, I'm looking at a brand new #12 mount that ARMS sent to me with no questions asked. I know LT gets alot of credit for their customer service, but how cool is that!

Just wanted to share a positive story about the folks at ARMS.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 10:42:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 5:12:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Here we go........
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 9:04:50 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
And this was after maybe a dozen mounts/dismounts on a #12 that was less than 4 months old.

Link Posted: 9/8/2005 6:40:38 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
And this was after maybe a dozen mounts/dismounts on a #12 that was less than 4 months old.

tinyurl.com/97s5l

Nice...
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 9:50:26 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I would expect them to replace a defective product.

I'm surprised anyone even uses ARMS anymore. Hasn't he heard that people will get hurt and babies will die if he relies on ARMS? If not, I'm sure he'll be hearing that hogwash soon.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 10:20:05 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 10:40:06 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
It is a whole different ballgame when your on the two way range.

You ever been on the "two way range"?
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 10:50:37 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 3:09:16 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 4:28:36 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 4:49:06 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
vmpglenn,
Good post. And very brave considering you knew what would happen.

I am just glad that we choose to sell ARMS products because we belive they are good quality and they can be counted to do the job day in and day out. I feel sorry for those poor dealers who are FORCED to list it on their website even they they will NEVER try to sell it nor are they an AUTHORIZED dealer.

I am also happy to see ARMS take care of you. Anything man made can have a problem. What we like to see is a manufacturer that stands behind their products. This is especaily important when that manufacturer builds hundreds of thousands of pieces for use by military and law enforcment all over the world. Nice to know that you count too!
I guess that is why companies like Aimpoint, Bushmaster, Crimson Trace, Laser Devices, Pentagon, Samson, Stag Arms, Surefire and others choose ARMS products to sell with their own.

I am sure "someone" will be here soon to set me straight. Here, I'll post it for you.

ARMS is the devil and their evil dealers are driving the bus on the highway to hell.

Feel free to bash in another thread now.

TalonArms.com       an AUTHORIZED ARMS dealer
For anyone who wants to buy that icky ARMS stuff.

Wow, a common sense approach from a REAL dealer... It's great to know poeple have recognized the pimps among us.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 4:55:40 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 5:11:20 PM EDT
[#13]
Grant,  
You have become the one you despise the most.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 5:15:34 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
vmpglenn,
Good post. And very brave considering you knew what would happen.

I am just glad that we choose to sell ARMS products because we belive they are good quality and they can be counted to do the job day in and day out. I feel sorry for those poor dealers who are FORCED to list it on their website even they they will NEVER try to sell it nor are they an AUTHORIZED dealer.

I am also happy to see ARMS take care of you. Anything man made can have a problem. What we like to see is a manufacturer that stands behind their products. This is especaily important when that manufacturer builds hundreds of thousands of pieces for use by military and law enforcment all over the world. Nice to know that you count too!
I guess that is why companies like Aimpoint, Bushmaster, Crimson Trace, Laser Devices, Pentagon, Samson, Stag Arms, Surefire and others choose ARMS products to sell with their own.

I am sure "someone" will be here soon to set me straight. Here, I'll post it for you.

ARMS is the devil and their evil dealers are driving the bus on the highway to hell.

Feel free to bash in another thread now.

TalonArms.com       an AUTHORIZED ARMS dealer
For anyone who wants to buy that icky ARMS stuff.

I LOVE ARMS PRODUCTS!   I'm serious.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 5:39:44 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 5:40:32 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 5:54:20 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Real dealer huh? Good one! You sure got me with that comment.

C4

I can see poo flinging but that is a pretty low blow.  One thing I have learned as a professional is that nomatter what you think, you NEVER directly point a finger at your competition, nomatter what you think.

I'm glad that ARMS took care of you, vmpglenn!  It's good to see that some businesses out there stand behind what they build and still honor customer service.

Poo flinging in jest is one thing, but comments like the one above will kill customers for you C4, nomatter if your product is better, equal, or lesser.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 5:58:45 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 5:59:28 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 6:10:11 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 6:20:20 PM EDT
[#21]
Locked for the obvious
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top