Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/2/2005 2:36:33 PM EDT
Any info on this NV site?  I checked out all the info on the rifle God sites I can't afford, but this in GEN 2+, is an option for me.

Thanks for any input.

Kentlik TPD
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 7:12:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Nobody knows anything about this NV optic?  Come on.

kentlik
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 8:00:53 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

kentlik

Hi,

I know there are several tube offerings from Gen II through auto-gated versions (which they call Gen 4, no such animal)  I have never purchased anything from ATN or nor looked through their brands of NVD's. In the past, I've read their tube quality was not up to par from the likes of others.  Just what I've read though as I do not have any first-hand info.  They (ATN) are more of a massed produced style of NVD's. Sorry I do not have more info.

Vic
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 7:08:52 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

kentlik

Hi,

I know there are several tube offerings from Gen II through auto-gated versions (which they call Gen 4, no such animal)  I have never purchased anything from ATN or nor looked through their brands of NVD's. In the past, I've read their tube quality was not up to par from the likes of others.  Just what I've read though as I do not have any first-hand info.  They (ATN) are more of a massed produced style of NVD's. Sorry I do not have more info.

Vic

Thanks for the information.  I have done some research, but it could take weeks to get up to speed on this stuff even with the help of this forum.  

Are there any acceptable "less expensive" NV systems that will do the job?  that is to say, function and perform.

Kentlik
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top