Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/25/2003 1:05:02 PM EDT
Looking for some pics of this type lower - somebody had one at Knob Creek but they left before I got a chance to see it. I think they said Hann Machine was making it?
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 4:54:30 PM EDT
[#1]
I believe Special Weapons had a prototype at Knob Creek. I was there, but missed it as well. From what I've heard about that company, it was probably a good thing. [;)]
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 5:04:38 PM EDT
[#2]
This what you're looking for?

[url]www.ar47.com[/url]
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 6:39:40 PM EDT
[#3]
cool where can i get an upper or barrel assy??
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 11:35:43 PM EDT
[#4]
For those of you who are interested in a rifle like this, let me introduce you to the AR47.  This is a complete AR15 type rifle that uses AK type mags.  It comes standard with an A3 flat-top receiver and stainless steel barrel.  you have the choice of two configurations, either a 16" barrel CAR version with a pinned open collapsible stock, or a 20" barrel with the standard full stock.  

In the near future a piston system will also be available to replace the gas tube system that is currently being used in AR15 rifles.  

Receivers are also available for those of you who already own a 7.62 upper.  

Check out www.ar47.com for receivers or just contact me for complete rifles and/or receivers.

Enjoy
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top