Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/18/2003 4:44:27 AM EDT
www.laruetactical.com
The makers of the larue reset sniper targets are making throw lever optic mounts and BUIS.
The mount for the ACOG is cool looking, but a dead ringer for the ARMS 19 series.
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 5:12:12 AM EDT
[#1]
Ooo ARMS probably already knows about this, but look at the construction, and the nut above the lever.
[img]www.laruetactical.com/lt/productImages/acogcompact_detail.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 9:09:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Can't wait to see what 3rdtkdickswanjack has to say about this... LOL!
GOOD FLAMING
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 2:22:42 PM EDT
[#3]
That is pretty funny:)
Good shootin, Jack
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 6:36:03 PM EDT
[#4]
From the looks of it, it has none of the refinements of the real ARMS article, no lightening cuts.  The nut above the lever is just rude and crude.
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 7:25:57 PM EDT
[#5]
This looks familiar too:

[img]http://www.laruetactical.com/lt/productImages/acog_detail.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 7:43:35 PM EDT
[#6]
I don't understand why anyone would buy it, these knock offfs aren't even cheaper, but they certainly look less engineered.  The least they can do is improve on the ARMS design after ARMS came up with the idea, but IMHO Mr. Swan's design is just about as perfect as they come, if anyone can think of a better QD method please enlighten me [:d]
Link Posted: 12/19/2003 9:55:48 AM EDT
[#7]
All said I think the throw lever A2 sight will work well for one of my rifles.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top