Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/27/2004 2:43:22 AM EDT
The ARMS #2 scope mount for the A2 carry handle is almost 70 bucks...I've seen others that are going to considerably cheaper...for example, RRA offers one that is 23 bucks and looks very similar...how do the two stack up...or is this a "you get what you pay for situation?"  Thanks!!
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 4:55:28 PM EDT
[#1]
I purchased the A.R.M.S. #2 carry handle mount over 12 years ago and I have been very happy with it every since.  There are lower priced carry handle mounts out there, but I have not tried any of them.  I have noticed that there are very few complaints about the A.R.M.S. #2 mount on this and other forums.  If you are looking for somthing a little less expensive, check out the IOR Valdada carry handle mount.  I think that it is priced at $55 versus $70 for the A.R.M.S. unit.  IOR has a pretty good reputation and would probalby be all right.  I would stay away from any of the $20-$30 units.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 7:51:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Ok, thanks!
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top