Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/4/2003 7:30:59 AM EDT
Just received one from bushmaster both the holes are the same size can someone tell me what size the a2 big hole is  im just going to drill it bigger
Link Posted: 8/4/2003 9:28:05 AM EDT
[#1]
They are supposed to be the same size - one is offset from the other for 'long range' use.

You can't drill one to be the same size as the large A2 aperture - if you look at an A2 aperture you'll see the unit is wider than the A1 aperture unit.

Just spend the $8 and buy an A2 aperture at the next gunshow if that is what you want.
Link Posted: 8/4/2003 11:06:38 AM EDT
[#2]
I did slightly open up the peep holes on my A1 aperatures, but not bigger than the peep bevel.
Link Posted: 8/4/2003 11:34:50 AM EDT
[#3]
What size drill did you use and how does it work?
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top