Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
7/8/2020 3:01:36 PM
Posted: 10/9/2005 12:07:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/9/2005 12:07:42 PM EDT by Dawg180]
I was wondering if anyone manufacturs an A1 or A2 type solid stock that uses the (commerical diameter) carbine buffer tube?  I know it sounds wierd, but it would be handy for a project I am working on....

Link Posted: 10/10/2005 8:43:07 AM EDT
Vltor's rifle stocks can attach to carbine length receiver extensions..

click here
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 8:44:01 AM EDT
umm only colt diameter extensions.... Sorry
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 10:03:29 AM EDT

Originally Posted By JWC6:
umm only colt diameter extensions.... Sorry

I think STAG makes a car tube that would work. Ask Chris Rose at Eagle Firearms.

Hey, anyone have pics of a carbine with a VLTOR mod stock mounted?
Top Top