Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 4/19/2017 3:31:21 PM EDT
I haven't put an AR together for a few years and I don't have a 9mm AR....so I decided to waste some money.  So far I have ordered a Spartan Upper and Lower and a Dead Foot Arms Modified Cycle System.  I plan to order a Dolos Gen 2 and a Kaw Valley 8.5 inch barrel.  There's a list of of railguards that will work with the Dolos system on their website, but I've never used any of those brands, anyone have any opinions or experiences?

I know I'm wasting money on a few of these parts, just having fun.
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 4:02:19 PM EDT
You're building a 9x19mm DI AR?
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 4:03:41 PM EDT
9MM ARs are blowback. No gasblock needed.

ETA: I see you've edited your post and removed the other question.
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 2:28:08 AM EDT
Quoted:
I haven't put an AR together for a few years and I don't have a 9mm AR....so I decided to waste some money.  So far I have ordered a Spartan Upper and Lower and a Dead Foot Arms Modified Cycle System.  I plan to order a Dolos Gen 2 and a Kaw Valley 8.5 inch barrel.  There's a list of of railguards that will work with the Dolos system on their website, but I've never used any of those brands, anyone have any opinions or experiences?

I know I'm wasting money on a few of these parts, just having fun.
View Quote

Well...

We could give you some insight if you could provide the actual list of handguards.
Seems like a pretty important detail to share.

Just cut and paste the list. But make sure it looks good when you post it, so we can read it.

Top Top