Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 8/15/2007 10:37:50 AM EDT
looking to purchase a 9 mm complete upper. is it as simple as pulling the retaining pin and taking out 1 upper and change it with another. i'm looking to buy an upper and have the barrel threaded 1/2 by 28.

thanx in advance for the help
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 1:50:38 PM EDT
you need a 9mm hammer or a ramped bolt to run a standard hammer. you also need a 9mm buffer and a mag block. you might want to post this in rimfire and pistol calibers.their is a lot of info over their.
Link Posted: 8/16/2007 8:10:32 AM EDT
Top Top