Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/2/2005 11:00:12 AM EDT
Hey guys,
I just searched through the archive and came across Corvus' thread regarding his build.  I was just curious if anyone else has done this or if Corvus (are you out there?) had any further range reports and/or pics?  7.62x25 in a carbine length barrel should be a screamer!

Rich
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 12:15:42 PM EDT
[#1]
I built one also -- I got started on it when I saw CORVUS was getting a barrel from Teppo Jutsu. I ordered the barrel and built the magwell adapter and use the PPS-43 mags. This is the best shooting pistol caliber upper I have -- it's my favorite! By the way -- Makarov.com sells HP 7.62X25 ammo.

Link Posted: 8/3/2005 11:33:51 PM EDT
[#2]
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..............

....its in the works.... not much has been done as of yet........  trying to finish 'everything else'.....

"Too many projects, not enough money...."
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 10:53:26 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Hey guys,
I just searched through the archive and came across Corvus' thread regarding his build.

Link?
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 11:10:25 AM EDT
[#4]
I have the mags but haven't moved forward yet.  Looks like fun.  They mags also look like they would feed .45.
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 9:43:11 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I have the mags but haven't moved forward yet.  Looks like fun.  They mags also look like they would feed .45.

PPS43 mags...heck, they are long enough (front to back) to feed 10mm!

Link Posted: 8/5/2005 6:09:30 AM EDT
[#6]
hmmmmm I'm thinking 9x23 winchester now.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 5:03:54 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

I was thinking 38 Super ..... (using 38 TJ cases)..... a project idea.... a long ways away.  Need mag block for the PPS43 though.....
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 5:35:29 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I was thinking 38 Super ..... (using 38 TJ cases)..... a project idea.... a long ways away.  Need mag block for the PPS43 though.....

The last time this subject came up Marty at Teppo Jutsu said maybe he might try making a magblock for the PPS43 magazine -- I hope he was serious!
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 2:51:58 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

The last time this subject came up Marty at Teppo Jutsu said maybe he might try making a magblock for the PPS43 magazine -- I hope he was serious!

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top