Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Durkin Tactical Franklin Armory
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/19/2008 9:36:23 AM EDT
What I'm asking about is the proceedure to sight in a Beeman/Hakko 4x21 Skylight (w/A.RM.S #2) mounted on the A1 carry handle. The carbine is a Bushy XM15E2s (w/11.5 bbl). I know this is a less than optimal system, but in 1994 it was what I had.

Can I use a laser boresight to get on paper?

Is there a better method to get scoped in?

I know I have better options, but I kinda want to get this setup usable; the scope was a gift. Thanks for any advice or suggestions anyone may kindly offer.  Surv
Link Posted: 10/19/2008 11:11:49 AM EDT
[#1]
I have the same set up. I know it's the old way but I secured weapon, removed bolt looked at target thru barrel adjusted scope to target. I was on paper at 50 yards.
Link Posted: 10/19/2008 5:58:36 PM EDT
[#2]
TB-  thanks for the response. I know it's an "outcast" setup. Who cares if I get it to work/test out.?   Surv
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top