Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/16/2002 6:15:01 AM EDT
Anyone help point me in the right direstion for 100+ rounds of Target Practice ammo for the M203 Grenade Launcher?
Thanks.
Dave Lutz
(772) 562-5697 (ext. 239)
Link Posted: 12/16/2002 6:37:07 AM EDT
[#1]
As you are asking about a 40 mm device and not a 37mm device, I am going to assume that you have your Destructive Device paperwork in order and won't ask if you do.

You may be able to find some sources online if you search, and include the type in your search.  Such as the M918 target practice grenade.

I'm not 100 percent 'up' on the laws regarding destructive devices, but I know that in SOME cases, there is a two hundred dollar transfer tax for EACH ROUND, for civilians.   I don't think this applies to target practice rounds, though.  It's only for explosive rounds.

CJ

Link Posted: 12/16/2002 9:07:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Uuuh, I'm fairly certain that coldblue is up to speed on his paperwork.  Or at least his employer is.

In fact, I'm quite frankly surprised that he can't get it directly from the manufacturer or military.  After all, you have to be able to test your products before they hit the front lines, er "market."  [;)]
Link Posted: 12/16/2002 3:14:52 PM EDT
[#3]
try posting the question over on subguns.com nfa forum.  Those guys would tell you several sources.  they will also tell you where not to go.  I think manchester firing line in new hampshire has it by the case of 25 for $200

www.gunsnh.com/

I have been researching the 203 a little myself.  I would love to have one of those for the m16.  They look like a blast to shoot.
Link Posted: 12/18/2002 10:45:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Anyone help point me in the right direstion for 100+ rounds of Target Practice ammo for the M203 Grenade Launcher?
Thanks.
Dave Lutz
(772) 562-5697 (ext. 239)
View Quote

Dave,

Try Dan Shea at Long Mountain Outfiiters. He had cases at Knob Creek in the past. You can also find him through the Small Arms Review magazine or I will dig up contact info. LMO has a web site also.

Lynn
Link Posted: 12/19/2002 12:59:26 AM EDT
[#5]

Jim McLoud in Manchester, NH has had it in the past.

[email][email protected][/email]

Send him an email and see what he can do for you.

If he does not have any, contact Mark Serbu.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top