Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/25/2004 3:01:58 PM EDT
I saw a web ad the other day and I can't find it.. <duh> it showed straight 20 rounders going for 15.95 niw OK-LEO marked.

Who is giving the best deal on a niw straight 20rd mags? they do not have to be leo marked.

Thanks!!
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 3:32:59 PM EDT
[#1]
www.eaglefirearms.net/ar15_magazines.htm

$17 a pop, USGI Okay made, reputable dealer, nuff said.  Get on the list!

Link Posted: 10/25/2004 5:35:24 PM EDT
[#2]
I just ordered and recieved 20 mags from Eagle. Must have been some of the last few. They are all in perfect shape. Have second order in now. You really can't go wrong with these mags or with this guy. Very friendly and easy to order from. By the way did i mention how fast they arrived.....3 days. Pretty dang good!
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 12:17:03 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I just ordered and recieved 20 mags from Eagle. Must have been some of the last few. They are all in perfect shape. Have second order in now. You really can't go wrong with these mags or with this guy. Very friendly and easy to order from. By the way did i mention how fast they arrived.....3 days. Pretty dang good!

+1.  Can't go wrong with Eaglefirearms.

556man
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 4:06:45 AM EDT
[#4]
+1, those Colt mags are beautiful, just got my box, the finish is smooth as silk.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 6:15:33 AM EDT
[#5]
wow. good deal... thanks dudes!
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top