Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/19/2006 5:43:31 AM EDT
Not sure, but I think this is a good deal at MidWayUSA. I have dealt with them in the past and they do fast delivery.

The 20 rounders and the 30 rounders are the same price---$9.99.

Here is the link:

http://www.midwayusa.com/eproductpage.exe/showproduct?saleitemid=895719

The hardcopy sale brochure says "teflon coated", but their web ad says "dry-lube coated". I guess that's the same thing.

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AR-Stoner Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round Aluminum Matte

Curved, hard-anodized aluminum magazine bodies with chrome silicon springs and green MIL-STD polymer followers. Dry-lube coated and heat treated for reliable feeding, fast tactical changes and protection from the elements. Made in the USA.

Product #: 895719
Manufacturer #: 30RD-CSSpring
Our Price: $9.99 Sale!
Compare at: $15.99 You save $6.00!
Sale Expires: Mar. 31, 2006
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 6:47:02 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

The hardcopy sale brochure says "teflon coated", but their web ad says "dry-lube coated". I guess that's the same thing.

It's not the same thing.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 12:11:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Those are C Products mags with AR Stoner floor plates.  They are dry moly coated mags.  They are excellent mags.  I say buy some!

TS
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 12:54:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Got 6 a couple of weeks ago. Good mags. Would(will) buy more.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 1:40:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Make sure you factor in shipping, as I've found that Midway can be a bit high at times.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 4:47:16 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It's not the same thing.

I emailed MidWayUSA and they replied, "I apologize for any confusion this has caused. The dry-lube coating includes Teflon, so both are correct."
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 5:48:34 AM EDT
[#6]
Or you could buy directly from the manufacturer.  They are a site sponsor and are having a sale on their product right now.
See the link in the EE under magazines.
Link to EE
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 12:03:10 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Or you could buy directly from the manufacturer.  They are a site sponsor and are having a sale on their product right now.
See the link in the EE under magazines.
Link to EE

+1  There is no better customer service than that of Larry and C Products!!!

TS
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top