Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/20/2004 7:34:43 PM EDT
Where's the best place to purchase new-in-wrapper 20-round AR magazines ?

Thanks.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 8:26:26 PM EDT
[#1]
AFAIK, there are no USGI new 20rnders... closest I've seen to milspec are at cmmginc.com but they are curved... basically a cut down USGI 30.  I bought a couple from them and was pleased.  they also carry USGI 20rndrs in good condition for a few bucks more I think.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 8:31:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the reply.

Where's the best place that I can find used ones in good or refurbished condition ?

I'm looking for the non-curved ones.

I got a couple of the black DPMS mags from CMMG....haven't had a chance to shoot
with them yet, but they do look nice.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 9:10:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 12:47:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Try the following link.

http://www.eaglefirearms.net/

Chuck
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 6:27:54 PM EDT
[#5]
CMMG also has Okay (has a different name, but not sure what it is) straight-body 20 round mags. They are a bit lighter than my old Colt 20's, and have a green follower. I picked up a couple from them, and they seem like good mags, but haven't tried them out yet.

RMK

Edited to add:
They are NHMTG mags, and they are $17.95/ea.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top