Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 5/12/2003 7:30:10 PM EDT
anyoner know eher to get one, i have a fixed telescoping stock and it is always eating up my bicep when firing.
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 8:57:56 PM EDT
Brownell's has them.
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 9:15:32 PM EDT
Well, which stock do you have? The new "ribbed" sided or the old style?

Bushmaster sells them for the new style if thats what your looking for.
Link Posted: 5/13/2003 4:28:34 AM EDT
its the newr style stock
Link Posted: 5/13/2003 8:53:31 PM EDT
Ok, try DPMS, Model 1 Sales, and bushmaster. I saw one of those places selling them for $20 I think.
Link Posted: 5/14/2003 3:29:09 AM EDT
found one! thanks guys
Top Top