Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/8/2003 6:55:24 PM EDT
I have a few Law Enforcement magazines with places to buy bushmaster and colt ar-15's.  But was looking for a dealer/distributor of Rock River LE stamped AR-15's.  

Anybody got any imput or places to look?  
Email [email protected]
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 7:14:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Check out the Equipment Exchange board under parts and accessories. Pete from New Hampshire is a RR dealer and can get you the LE firearm at a good price.

Link Posted: 5/8/2003 7:17:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Take a look up in the Industry Forum under dealers - "Legal Transfers".  Of course you will need to follow LEO rules which I'm sure Pete will explain to you.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 9:42:43 PM EDT
[#3]
[url]http://www.adcofirearms.com/[/url]

Just a note about RRA guns, they dont have chrome lined bores. Only thing tht keeps me from getting one.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 10:13:08 PM EDT
[#4]
I have a NIB COLT LE M4A1 that i'm taking to the gun show this weekend, What about a Colt???

[img]http://www.thermaldynamics.com/pictures/area51/100_FUJI-73%20009.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 10:20:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Rock River Arms sells dealer direct. Any FFL dealer can get you the LEonly guns or your dept. can by direct from
Rock River and forgo the federal excise tax.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 5:14:49 AM EDT
[#6]
LarryG36,
How much for that Colt?
Thanks..
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top