AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 5/22/2003 11:08:07 AM EDT
Here is a site on how to build a wooden AK47 prop

www.matthawkins.co.uk/special_fx/sfx_ak47.htm

edit to make hotlink active
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 4:30:53 PM EDT
[#1]
(what we'll all be doing in 10 years if you don't join the NRA, write your elected officials, and VOTE!)

take care,
Tec
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 2:33:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Gawd Almighty that has got to be the worst job I have ever seen! It looks like its on steroids or something. Way to blocky looking.Nobody could possibly mistake that for a real gun least nobody I know.
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 2:35:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Gawd Almighty that has got to be the worst job I have ever seen! It looks like its on steroids or something. Way to blocky looking.Nobody could possibly mistake that for a real gun least nobody I know.Those Brits are a strange lot indeed.I guess you cant exspect much from somebody who drinks warm beer.
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 2:53:17 PM EDT
[#4]
This kid, even though he seems like a good gun-loving person, is a complete idiot.

Link Posted: 6/1/2003 4:01:05 PM EDT
[#5]
This is what happens to a brain when it's deprived of guns.

take care,
Tec
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 5:32:18 PM EDT
[#6]
I must admit that I agree.  It looks like a fake.  The author did write that he did not know what an AK47 looked like up close.  For someone that doesn't know, it appeared to be a good effort
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 5:56:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Look at the photos...He is OBVIOUSLY obsessed with Fundamental Islam.

Thats what you get from a crappy country that bends-over and grabs its ankles for anything "diverse".

Oh wait, that happens here too!
Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top