Site Notices
Posted: 12/19/2003 5:06:42 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/19/2003 5:34:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Mr Loser, from Loserville....
Link Posted: 12/19/2003 5:37:00 PM EDT
[#2]
As stated by tons of people....

There is no need for loone ball radio, because the mainstream media already purveys that shit!

Conservative talk succeeds because it's an ALTERNATIVE to the Crap in the mainstream.
Link Posted: 12/19/2003 5:48:53 PM EDT
[#3]
It's impossible because with radio you are supposed to listen.
Link Posted: 12/19/2003 6:28:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Since everything on the TV or radio is the"truth",and we have been(by the media) told that a Liberal"talk show is needed because conservatives "control"the media,it seems only "right"that there is a counterpoint and that it be made by the man who invinted the internet.BBBBBaaaaWWWWWWaaaaHHHHHAAAAAa!
Link Posted: 12/19/2003 6:38:37 PM EDT
[#5]
It all depends on whether they can hold on to their listeners and advertisers after it degenerates into that shrill website, you know, do you....

Al Bore
Link Posted: 12/19/2003 7:53:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Would you rather listen to a host with a positive, uplifting message or a doom and gloom "life is not fair, so the government must make everyone equally miserable" host?

Hmm...tough choice.

Bob

Link Posted: 12/19/2003 8:31:59 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Mr Loser, from Loserville....

What you talkin about...Thats the REAL president, acording to the dems....
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 2:36:58 AM EDT
[#8]
I think they will dump tons of money into a loosing venture for years claiming it to be a huge success.

Then one day, on page 8, section F of your news paper you will see a paragraph about it closing down due to a right wing conspiracy.

Edited to ad that I just got the 66.6 in the picture. LOL
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 2:50:53 AM EDT
[#9]
i think they already have it, its called NPR.
although they do have some decent shows, many of the shows lean hard left.
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 3:18:07 AM EDT
[#10]
screw liberals... they are the same as commies...

This show will never succeed.. Like it was stated above, they already have CNN, NPR etc etc.

Link Posted: 12/20/2003 5:25:18 AM EDT
[#11]
Actually, this may turn out to be an historically wonderful thing.

Note that the current, radically liberal Democratic leadership has become utterly hysterical in their desperation to regain power. To wit; criticizing the Commander in Chief for visiting his troops in the battle zone; claiming that capturing Sadam is a bad thing for America.These are not the words of sane people.

Recall what happened to the liberals (I draw a distinction between the current radical leadership and the vast majority of Democrats, with whom I have some serious political differences but stll consider to be decent human beings) when they showed their true colors in 1994.

Would it be an altogether bad thing to give these lunatics an open forum where they could blurt out their true beliefs to the listeners without the major media intervening to edit out the worst of their insanity?

Would it be a bad thing if we woke up one morning to find that the rank and file Democrats had thrown out the psycho leadership and taken back their party?

Luck,

SD
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 9:22:32 AM EDT
[#12]
Didn't he invent the radio right after he got done with the internet?  
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 10:54:35 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 4:24:34 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
i think they already have it, its called NPR.
although they do have some decent shows, many of the shows lean hard left.

i like npr.

but i listen thru my patented 'liberal filter'.

You should market those.  I'd buy one for every person on my Christmas list, and at least 5 for myself!  I bet they could be as addictive as AK mags.
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 4:39:17 PM EDT
[#15]
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top