Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Krinkov
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 7/31/2005 7:15:51 PM EDT
i know there are parts differences but it does not need to be exact. i know it means shorting the gas system and piston and maybe a new gas block. as well as relocating the rear sight to the cover. i just really like the look of the krink and the kits are way to much money for me.

btw does anybody have a krink fsb/gb they want to sell cheap
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 8:14:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Cheap krink parts...good luck
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 3:44:49 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
i know there are parts differences but it does not need to be exact. i know it means shorting the gas system and piston and maybe a new gas block. as well as relocating the rear sight to the cover. i just really like the look of the krink and the kits are way to much money for me.

btw does anybody have a krink fsb/gb they want to sell cheap

Check this out.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=35510648
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 8:15:39 PM EDT
[#3]
hay i basicly did the same thing he did, go to the BIY page and look for the ak 47 A3 post. it did not cost me a thing and i am doing it with no fsb
Page AK-47 » Krinkov
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top