Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 8/10/2005 7:26:58 AM EDT
Does anyone know where I can pick up a grenade/flare launcher for an AK?
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 8:15:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Your mom may still have mine, check her "panty" drawer.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 12:03:47 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

the only ones that I know of are the AIRFOFT ones..............but  they will not work on a real gun.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 1:23:13 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

the only ones that I know of are the AIRFOFT ones..............but  they will not work on a real gun.

thats a pity, it would be a heck of a cool eyecandy wallpeice to have as an attachment to an ak, who cares if its deactivated. imagine the looks you would get at the range with that. lol.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 1:39:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Global trades used to have some from the Polish  PMK-DGN-60,you'll also need the gas block with the gas shut off valve.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 4:23:59 PM EDT
[#5]
i didn't see anything there, anyone else have a source or any tidbits about it?
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 4:42:32 PM EDT
[#6]
I have a NEW airsoft one for sale, it will not fire flares, but it looks kind of cool. Contact me if you are interested.

Link Posted: 8/11/2005 5:13:23 PM EDT
[#7]
I've read somewhere that those will not fit on a real gun......it might have have been here or at GUNCO. it does look like a spittin image of one, down to the arsenal stamps and writting. except for that orange paint job on the front of the tube. have you tried to put it on your rifle?
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 6:12:48 PM EDT
[#8]
That is partly true, by itself, the launcher will not fit the rifle although it has "indentations" that would suggest otherwise, but for some reason they made it so it would not fit, HOWEVER, the launcher comes withan adaptor kit that allows it to be attached to the rifle and it cannot be seen. It is fairly easy to install and the orange paint wil flake off quite easily and if you really wnat to, you can easily remove it. You can see how it came off in one place on one of the pictures.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top