Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 3/25/2006 8:31:12 AM EDT
Is there anyone else out there waiting on a receiver from global trades?  Its coming up on two months now and each time I call I'm told it will be another 2 - 3 weeks.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 2:25:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Two months is normal.  Disregard what you are told on the phone - the actual order-receipt DATA collected from members here, and on other boards, is between 6 and 8 weeks for a standard Type 2 receiver.

Now - if you asked for anything special (other than a Park job)?  All bets are off - could take six months :)
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 7:22:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Been waiting one month now for three.  
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 7:27:44 PM EDT
[#3]
it was 2 and a half months before i got mine.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 7:42:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Ordered 12-5-05
Received 3-24-06

It will come, give it time.
Great receivers.

Link Posted: 3/25/2006 8:12:00 PM EDT
[#5]
just type 2 with park job on 3 receivers.  Just need them before mid april for family reunion shoot.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 8:15:01 PM EDT
[#6]
the bug got to me.  I built my first ak which was a yugo uf and dci receiver.  I had a great kit to start with and dci hooked me up within a 2 weeks.  guess I was spoiled.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 12:00:48 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Two months is normal.  Disregard what you are told on the phone - the actual order-receipt DATA collected from members here, and on other boards, is between 6 and 8 weeks for a standard Type 2 receiver.

Now - if you asked for anything special (other than a Park job)?  All bets are off - could take six months :)

If you ask for anything special, they probably won't make it right the first time.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 11:58:09 AM EDT
[#8]
Mine took just under 3 months,I was in no hurry because my gunsmith said 6 month wait period.
Gives me enough time to build funds.I got the unfinished and I'm getting it completely parked
like this,

Polish PMKMS Underfolder

Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top