Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 2/1/2006 12:48:04 PM EDT
Ok i havent shot it for a while and took out the other day. It was doing something wierd this time. After i pull a round off the ak it would seem like it would viberate and cause a pain to go through my fingers. It not horrible horrible feeling but enough that makes not as enjoyable. I was wonder if last time i cleaned it did i forget something or did the spring just wear out.

Also on side question i want to make this us complaint so i can get rid of thumb stock. It is a maadi ak type. I been trying to figure out the best 5 peices to get rid of.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 12:51:07 PM EDT
[#1]
sounds like trigger slap.

www.gunsnet.net/Linx310/slapfix.htm

you'll need a dremel tool.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 12:52:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Its called "trigger slap" check the Troubleshooting forum for a fix!
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 12:54:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Sounds like trigger slap. The best cure is the Red Star fire control pieces US made hammer, trigger and sear. There's three. Add a US made buttstock and pistol grip and you have five.

There is a link tacked at the top of the Romanian forum that has instructions on modifying the Century fire control pieces to eliminate trigger slap, but you'd then have to buy three other US made pieces.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 1:00:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 1:39:06 PM EDT
[#5]
I agree on trigger slap. If you want the best US FCG, go Red Star Arms. If you want something a little cheaper, I might recommend a G2 from Tapco. Right now Midwestarmory.com has a deal of a 2nds quality Yugo style US PG and a G2 FCG for about $40 shipped. He's a poster over here, and I've dealt with him. A1 business man. That's 4 of either 5 or 6 parts you need. If you have muzzle threads on the Maadi under a cap, you'll need 6 parts total. Cheapest and easiest arrangement would probably be: FCG, PG, Buttstock, and Muzzle device. If it's not threaded, all you need is 5. The majority of Maadis are straight cut receivers, but beware: there are a few Chinese-Egyptian mutts that have a slant receiver. This will be harder to find stocks for, but not impossible.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 1:39:59 PM EDT
[#6]
What did the WASR say to the trigger finger?
SLAP!!!
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 2:57:42 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
SLAP!!!

So corny, yet so true!
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 3:52:27 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
SLAP!!!

Link Posted: 2/1/2006 3:56:38 PM EDT
[#9]
Imagine all the no feeling bad guys fingers feel when they use there full auto. Slap that ASS  . I ment finger.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top