AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 3/2/2006 11:43:35 PM EDT
delete
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 4:54:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 8:11:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Your rifle was imported by Kengs Firearms Specialties of Atlanta, Georgia. I assume it was made in factory 386. There is an elongated oval with the numeral 386 in it on the left side of the front trunion if I am correct. RS39's ballpark estimate is accurate. Do you have the original box? What about the contents of the box? Things like this will matter to a collector. They won't matter so much to a shooter. $650 to $750 would be fair, assuming the rifle is in good to excellent shape without any accessories, save perhaps for a magazine and sling.

FYI I think the same family that ran Kengs runs PolyTechParts. They must've imported an absurdly large number of spare parts, as many components are still in stock today.

Galland

Link Posted: 3/3/2006 1:43:17 PM EDT
[#3]
I would say more like $800.00  I have seen people pay that much for Norincos here of late.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 5:45:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Around $800 or so for one with the underfolding spike bayo around Oklahoma.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 6:23:46 AM EDT
[#5]
$800 seems to be the upper limit with most of what I have been watching being low to mid 7s. Some nuts are still trying to find a sucker to spend a grand or more for them.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 9:56:35 PM EDT
[#6]
If it was imported in '86, then it probably came from from Arsenal 976, not 386

You should be able to see the arsenal prefix before the serial no.

HTH
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 3:00:33 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
$800 seems to be the upper limit with most of what I have been watching being low to mid 7s. Some nuts are still trying to find a sucker to spend a grand or more for them.

I just paid $1150 for a NIB one  .... I feel it was more than fair price.  
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top