Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Russian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 10/28/2010 3:53:20 PM EDT
I've made a deal with RMZ in the classifieds here and will soon be the owner of a 2004 production Arsenal SA M-7.  It is in post-ban config with a non-threaded barrel and no lug.  Not so concerned with the lug, but I would like to thread the barrel.  Is this something that I can do myself, or should I send it out?

Oh, and I'm jumping into the AK thing head-first.  Bryan at AIM is selling me an SGL-21 and I'm picking up this SA M-7.  I've had so-so luck with AK's in the past.  Mostly Century stuff, but figured I'd give it another shot with a quality AK or two.  I've already got a dozen or so AR's and a half dozen M14's, so it's time to add some "flavor" to the collection.

Thanks much!

ETA  I put this up in general AK as well.
Page AK-47 » Russian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top