Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 7/26/2009 5:58:02 AM EDT
Loking for some ideas for a tactical sling for a ak104 with a kyberpass folding stock,,,THANK YOU
Link Posted: 7/26/2009 6:45:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Use a standard sling and attach the clip to the rear sling swivel. Instant 1 point sling.

The Eastern Blok types didn't seem to go much for 'tactical' slings. The pics I've seen they pretty much carry their rifles if there's a possibility of contact or sling them if not. BSW

Link Posted: 7/26/2009 6:48:27 AM EDT
[#2]
My current favorite is the OSOE bungee singe point  Link

There is also a 2 point version for those who don't care for single points Link

Link Posted: 7/26/2009 2:15:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Use a standard sling and attach the clip to the rear sling swivel. Instant 1 point sling.

The Eastern Blok types didn't seem to go much for 'tactical' slings. The pics I've seen they pretty much carry their rifles if there's a possibility of contact or sling them if not. BSW

This:

Link Posted: 7/26/2009 4:20:05 PM EDT
[#4]
i tried the one point sling with the reg. ak sling...
tired some para cord to the butstick and used the ling points....made a onepoint style...
i kindda like it.....
but the cotton sling kindda sucks....
might get a nylon one.....
cheep works....
Link Posted: 7/26/2009 5:30:29 PM EDT
[#5]

I run my Gear Sector GS-2P as a single Point.

Here's a custom little piece I put together for my GS-2P to run as a Single Point.

No Custom Adapter is needed though. There are plenty of Stubs available
to make it work with any attachment points/weapon platform..

Or just run the Gear Sector Single Point...

CXS

Link Posted: 7/26/2009 5:50:15 PM EDT
[#6]
ill try to get pics of mine soon....
Link Posted: 7/26/2009 6:56:26 PM EDT
[#7]
osoe two point bungee or bust
Link Posted: 7/26/2009 7:13:25 PM EDT
[#8]
explain???
Link Posted: 7/27/2009 10:06:18 AM EDT
[#9]
Vickers 2pt.
Link Posted: 7/29/2009 11:28:43 AM EDT
[#10]

update on the tac sling
Link Posted: 7/29/2009 12:26:15 PM EDT
[#12]
yea...they are white
Link Posted: 7/29/2009 4:01:13 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:

This:

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y143/AEnemaBay/RussianSling.jpg

Oh man! Taktikool sneakers!

Link Posted: 7/29/2009 4:58:31 PM EDT
[#14]
yea.....my running shoes for warior training
Link Posted: 7/29/2009 5:00:58 PM EDT
[#15]
i might make a point somewhere close to that string and put a hard point there.....
Link Posted: 7/29/2009 7:09:27 PM EDT
[#16]
+1 for OSOE 2 point.

I'm getting a convertible 1pt/2pt that should be available soon.  I'll post pics in the tact. gear section.
Link Posted: 7/29/2009 7:14:36 PM EDT
[#17]
+1 for cheep
0$ cost.....
Link Posted: 7/31/2009 7:35:26 PM EDT
[#18]
Anyone know the country of origin for the stock those two eastbloc types have on their AK's?

I'm looking for a combloc length stock with a sling mount in that location that I can use with no modifications to the receiver.
Link Posted: 7/31/2009 8:34:35 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Anyone know the country of origin for the stock those two eastbloc types have on their AK's?

I'm looking for a combloc length stock with a sling mount in that location that I can use with no modifications to the receiver.

Those are AK-100 type side folding stocks. You can see the parkerized end of the button just in front of thee stock.

You need a different receiver and rear trunnion to mount those instead of a fixed stock. BSW
Link Posted: 7/31/2009 8:56:30 PM EDT
[#20]
It doesn't make any difference to me if it folds or not, I just want to have the sling mount up close to the receiver.
Link Posted: 8/1/2009 4:59:37 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
It doesn't make any difference to me if it folds or not, I just want to have the sling mount up close to the receiver.

That stock won't mount on a standard stock block unless you buy one that includes the adaptor. KVAR sells them, or at least they did.
I seem to recall that someone in the US made a non-folding triangle stock that attached to the standard stock block. I haven't seen one for a while and I don't remember where the swivel was mounted.
You can add a swivel to any wood or polymer fixed stock which would achieve the same thing.

Link Posted: 8/1/2009 5:07:23 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

That stock won't mount on a standard stock block unless you buy one that includes the adaptor. KVAR sells them, or at least they did.
I seem to recall that someone in the US made a non-folding triangle stock that attached to the standard stock block. I haven't seen one for a while and I don't remember where the swivel was mounted.
You can add a swivel to any wood or polymer fixed stock which would achieve the same thing.

Non Folding Triangle by RPB Industries

It has no sling mount installed, just a hole where you can mount one on either side. I tried one on my first S12 back in the day:

Link Posted: 8/1/2009 11:15:42 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:

This:

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y143/AEnemaBay/RussianSling.jpg

Can this be done with a Chinese sling?

Link Posted: 8/1/2009 11:25:06 AM EDT
[#24]
I suppose.  It would have less "wiggle" room because most of the chinese slings have a leather tab instead of a metal snap on.

JOKE OF THE WEEKEND

Anyone ever notice that "Strap on"
Spelled backwards is "No Parts"
Link Posted: 8/2/2009 3:03:38 AM EDT
[#26]
What flashlight mount is that on the rifle with the blue tape mag?
Link Posted: 8/2/2009 9:53:17 AM EDT
[#27]
One that works, but I dont advise.  It is an old barrel clamp for a beam shot laser.  It works and doesnt move, so for now it stays....
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top