Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Page AK-47 » Chinese
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 1/25/2006 5:59:11 PM EST
[Last Edit: 1/25/2006 6:02:25 PM EST by JCHammer]
My Questions are this: What is the nut on the end of a assembled polytech brl. called a thread protector or a what? Where is a couple different places I can get one of these (nuts) and a older but in new condition, correct, Polytech sling complete? Looking at the muzzle end does the nut tighten clockwise or counter clockwise ? Thanks,Hammer
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 6:23:16 PM EST
[Last Edit: 1/25/2006 6:27:38 PM EST by Madtechcool]
The nut is called a muzzle nut or thread protector and it's a 14x1, left hand thread. Backasswards than your normal everyday common nuts and bolts. The correct sling? Check on the Gunbroker.com site and there's 2 there up for auction. If ya do some searchin' there, I'm pretty sure that I saw some of the muzzle nuts too. Any nut, euro or chi-com will work. Hope that helps ya.Madtechcool
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 2:20:17 AM EST
You can get the barrel nut a polytechparts.com
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 5:38:40 AM EST

Originally Posted By B-52Gunner:
You can get the barrel nut a polytechparts.com

The sling too.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 7:10:19 AM EST
Do we have a polytech guy on here that sells this stuff? Thanks for the replies. Hammer
Page AK-47 » Chinese
Top Top