Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 1/21/2006 7:21:19 AM EDT
Hi guys,  I need to raise some funds and was thinking about selling off my Yugo mags (with bolt hold open on last round0

What is a fair price to list them on EE?  They are brand new in wrapper and oil.  

Never used.  I have a few that I would consider selling to fund some build.  Any input is welcomed.  Thanks!

Instante
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 7:53:12 AM EDT
[#1]
I just bought some that were advertised in "excellent" condition from Centerfire for about $18 each plus shipping.  I would rate the ones I received as nice, but not quite in excellent condition.  There was some rust & bluing wear.  They are the only ones selling them right now that I could find.

FWIW, for truely new condition mags I think you could get at least $25 each, maybe more if you were willing to hold out.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 6:15:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Where'd you find new Yugo mags?

I also bought 2 Yugo mags from Centerfire advertised as being in "excellent" condition. While they're in good condition, they're not excellent.
Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top