Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Bulgarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 1/11/2006 11:10:02 AM EDT
I would like to purchase one if they ever make it here, but I am confused as to how Arsenal can bring them in given they are entirely foreign made with limited sporting use. Is there something I am missing? I have been wanting an Arsenal, and I may have to pick up a SAM7 if the 108 is delayed indefinitely.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 11:58:37 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm not sure sure what you mean by "limited sporting use".  Would you like to define what "sporting use" means?

they are brought into the country in a non military configuration (i.e thumbhole stock, only accepts low capacity mag).

after they've arrived into the country, Arsenal then reconfigures the rifle back to military configuration with the required number of US parts to satisfy the 922r before they're sold to public.

Link Posted: 1/12/2006 6:41:55 AM EDT
[#2]
The AKM would have to be one of my favorite ak variets ever since i bought the preban Maddi ARM way back in 1982.  The SLR-108 looks like a winner but with all the delays i went ahead a invested in two no ban SAM-7 carbines.   Now this modern Ak47 is a excellent alteritive to the 108, and its a good look'in shooter, and one of the best looking ak's i have seen since the import of the preban Hungarian SA-85.
Page AK-47 » Bulgarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top