Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 11/5/2003 12:29:54 PM EDT
at ak-47.net hes said he quoted the campster and was goven the boot.  Where is congoloid?
Link Posted: 11/5/2003 1:46:17 PM EDT
[#1]
WHO THE F**K CARES!
Link Posted: 11/5/2003 2:16:07 PM EDT
[#2]
"He says", There are many people that have shown their ass on this site and have not been banned.What are your TRUE intentions?Are you trying to correct some wrong or are you just stirring the pot?
Link Posted: 11/5/2003 3:19:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/5/2003 3:39:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Not withstanding he was trolling the general membership and was making a primary jerk of himself in the process.
Link Posted: 11/5/2003 4:28:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 11/5/2003 4:31:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 11/6/2003 4:31:27 AM EDT
[#7]
Yep... congofraud... Is the biggest waste of breath and brain on the net.
He is by far the longest living troll around.
Has more aliases than a bad crook.

Go to any board and ask long time reputable members.

They just put up with him on dork.nutzz cause he smokes dthorns pole on regular basis.
Link Posted: 11/6/2003 4:51:01 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 11/6/2003 5:30:25 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Rich, you make me wonder who YOU really are and what your motivation is.

Can't we just talk guns, terrorists and such instead of wasting time on that waste known as AK47.nutz?

I could'nt have said it better myself.
Link Posted: 11/6/2003 8:16:13 AM EDT
[#10]
This isn't what I saw when you say "Shenman was banned from here back in '99 iirc, and many times since."
He said he only got da boot once and never came back.  Do you have any other postings of him after he got the boot?  I've not seen any, ya know.
Also back then I told him I vited the AR section of this site and not the ak section, but he told me to stop by here and check out the happs.  Well I did and what i saw here before he was booted was the campster, docjarhead, shotar, mickeymouse and rotdorn all piling on him with a bunch of really sexual shyte talk, ya know mun, like awstokse did here sayin he smokes pole and the like.
Looked like to me he was holdin his own in that shytefest, then mickeymouse told him to change his sigline where it gave da campster quote and he asked if it was illegale to quote someone, then got da boot, ya know.
Seems like ta me there is a lot of the same thing goins on here still.
I just thought I'd add a little bit more of truth to things, ya know?
Link Posted: 11/6/2003 8:59:31 AM EDT
[#11]
this thread loses me.

Who really is this congo? Are all these names him and what is the point.

thanks.
Link Posted: 11/6/2003 10:34:19 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
this thread loses me.

Who really is this congo? Are all these names him and what is the point.

thanks.

He is one of dot.nutz super agents. He has angry skills that other dot.nutz agents do not possess. Just imagine James Bond cross dressing. I heard he has a mad swing with his purse.
Link Posted: 11/6/2003 11:43:23 AM EDT
[#13]
I'm still lost on this.

Is he a guy named Shenman or Gary or what?
Link Posted: 11/6/2003 11:58:33 AM EDT
[#14]
Hes one of the people thats' been on these gun boards a long time, tho hes' changed his bored name a few times.  Hes a cool cat and a good shot but theres a small group o people angry at him.
If yous ask me, they need to chill but like everyone sees they are just too angry at him and just cant' let go.  So I guezz keepin him away from them is how they handle their problems with him.  Dats what it pears to be!
Link Posted: 11/6/2003 12:30:00 PM EDT
[#15]
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top