Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 8/21/2003 1:17:15 PM EDT
Pros and cons of each. I know the EKP-8-02 is hard to find.
Link Posted: 8/21/2003 2:22:12 PM EDT
[#1]
EKP-1S-03M pro's
1. uses readily available AA batteries
2. switches in a more protected spot, but still easy to manipulate
3. adjustment knobs have protective covers.
4. has a rubber sun shade attachment.

basicaly the EXP-02 is the same sight with the above improvements, and the 02 model uses a calculator battery instead of the AA's.
the only problen i see with the -03 model is that i saw a post earlier this week where a member was using an -03 in a match, and he had the battery compartment pop off 3 times from the recoil. and one of the protective covers wont stay secure.
Link Posted: 8/21/2003 2:29:51 PM EDT
[#2]
here is the post with the kobra problem at the range. www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=4&f=64&t=57226&w=searchPop

Im hoping to be at Ben Avery this weekend, and ill have both models with me if you want to try them out.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top