Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 8/31/2005 2:17:11 PM EDT
A coworker and I are now in the market for Vector AKs with the fixed stock and poly furniture. But, the problem is that we can't seem to find anybody that has any in stock.  We've tried the local shops, and a couple of the sites mentioned here, Vector has put us on a 1 year waiting list (but who knows if they'll have parts then).  

Any ideas where to look?

What other options do I have that are comprable in price (+/- $500)and quality?  Any suggestions on other AK variants to look into?

The guy at Atlantic Firearms said they where out of the vectors but mentioned a SSR 85C, I've seen very little posed about these (and they where not good) are these the same ones I'm reading about?  I've also seen Bulgarain AKs listed for around the same price, but I don't have much info on them.

Any help would be great.  TIA

Link Posted: 8/31/2005 2:36:23 PM EDT
[#1]
www.atlanticfirearms.com
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 2:57:44 PM EDT
[#2]
^
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 3:31:36 PM EDT
[#3]
I would talk to Jnewt, he's doing some great deals on Arsenal rifles right now.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top