Site Notices
Posted: 3/16/2006 1:54:35 PM EDT
Where do I find one of these?

Can I take one off the Yugo SKS?

Is someone making them? At any price?

Thanks
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 2:34:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Originals are very difficult to find to the point of almost being non-existant. The SKS launcher is a completely different animal and will not work on the AK. There was a guy over on the Gunco.net forum that was making repos but I think he has sold out of his first run.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 3:53:59 PM EDT
[#2]
I saw these in Iraq. I relly want one. If anyone here has one. I'll part with some loot for it.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 7:45:17 PM EDT
[#3]
i found the drawings for them on Pookie's website, so if you have a lathe you can cook one up yourself.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 6:02:27 AM EDT
[#4]
Looks like everyone is making these now.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 11:04:02 AM EDT
[#5]
Akron Armory will have them available this week for $28.  A guy sent me an email, he had 60 originals to sell for $25 a pop.  I want a US made though for compliance.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 11:17:04 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Akron Armory will have them available this week for $28.  A guy sent me an email, he had 60 originals to sell for $25 a pop.  I want a US made though for compliance.

What? He was from a different country?
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 9:56:42 AM EDT
[#7]
I too will have some, I have a friend who has a machine shop and they will be CNC turned, and in the white so each person can taylor the finish to match their rifle. They will be $28 shipped for the 1st and $25 shipped each for each extra up to 5.

When ready for sale, each payment that comes meantioning ARFCOM will get a donation to the site.
Will be ready in 7-14 days.

S.O.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 11:59:10 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
What? He was from a different country?

He claimed he had them saved up.  Not sure the story behind them but that's what he said.  He had a surplus amount of them.  When I told him I didn't want foreign ones as I wanted US parts, he told me they were illegal to make.  Went on to say that since his were "surplus" and mine were new, that mine weren't legal but his were.  Seemed like a sales pitch to me, I researched it further and as most can tell, false.  There are many people making them on their own.  I haven't heard any problems yet.

Page AK-47 » Yugoslavian & Serbian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top