Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 3/7/2006 9:54:48 AM EDT
Here are pics.  Any help is appreciated.

Link Posted: 3/7/2006 10:05:10 AM EDT
[#1]
I'd say it was from Salt Lake City. . . . . .  .

PS-I think that grip is illegal as hell.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 10:07:17 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Thank you...

Seriously.  I know it's a mixed pedigree rifle.  I am curious what trunnion, folder, top cover, and gas tube were used.  The gas tube is one of the ones with the holes in it like the Chinese/Russians.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 10:38:23 AM EDT
[#3]
East German
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 10:50:56 AM EDT
[#4]
Send it to me and I will get back with you.

I have one also and was wondering also.

Link Posted: 3/7/2006 11:00:02 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Oh teh noes!!11!
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 11:09:11 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

US parts as per Vector manual:

The following parts have been substituted with American parts in compliance with the 10 parts compliance law.

1.  Receiver
2.  Muzzle attachment
3.  Gas piston
4.  Trigger
5.  Hammer
6.  Disconnector

For fuck sake, can't a guy even post a picture of his rifle without some internet cop questioning it's legality???
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 11:34:02 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 3/7/2006 11:39:21 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+10,000,000
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 1:03:33 PM EDT
[#9]
Global receiver, east german front trunnion, polish handguards, romanian pistol grip, chinese receiver cover. What do I win? lol
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 1:08:55 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Global receiver, east german front trunnion, polish handguards, romanian pistol grip, chinese receiver cover. What do I win? lol

Actually the pistol grip is from a Polish kit.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 6:50:00 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

The guy asked a question I was wondering myself since I'm planning to buy a Vector built rifle from Atlantic soon. But somebody always has to be a smartass about everything. I wish people would just grow up. Jeeze...

Thank you AKaTom for answering his question.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 7:04:06 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The guy asked a question I was wondering myself since I'm planning to buy a Vector built rifle from Atlantic soon. But somebody always has to be a smartass about everything. I wish people would just grow up. Jeeze...

And even without all those US parts we all know that no AK is illegal unless you have 3 or less parts on the rifle itself until you insert a magazine which is 3 potential compliance parts.  And if you don't know that, perhaps you should keep your uninformed comments to your self.  This is supposed to be a technical forum.  If you want to play "grab ass" go to the GD or the Pit.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 1:05:08 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

And even without all those US parts we all know that no AK is illegal unless you have 3 or less parts on the rifle itself until you insert a magazine which is 3 potential compliance parts.  And if you don't know that, perhaps you should keep your uninformed comments to your self.  This is supposed to be a technical forum.  If you want to play "grab ass" go to the GD or the Pit.

Easy guys..."pieceofstink" is a great guy......he just made a "knee-jerk" comment............I knew you meant well Mark........
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 1:08:51 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Easy guys..."pieceofstink" is a great guy......he just made a "knee-jerk" comment............I knew you meant well Mark........

If he meant well he would have sent me an email or an IM, not call me out in a public forum.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top