Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 6/23/2003 8:58:02 AM EDT
I have blisters on my thumbs from loading steel 7.62x39 mags.  Are there good, cheap mag loaders out there?
Link Posted: 6/23/2003 4:51:45 PM EDT
[#1]
I use a Caminga loader. Sorry I don't have a link.  I got mine at Knob Creek a couple years ago.  I really works well, especially on the 40 rounders.  It's around 30 bucks.  

Just found that www.gunaccessories.com has them.
You might want to search around for a better price.
Link Posted: 6/23/2003 4:55:48 PM EDT
[#2]
I use the one shown in my AK Magazine photo album at the tacked threads.

Its the kind where you cap it over the top of the mag and insert a stripper clip, push the rounds in the mag.

Pretty fast and its cheap to buy. Plus the AK/SKS stripper clips are cheap & re-usable!
Link Posted: 6/23/2003 4:57:28 PM EDT
[#3]
This was the one I was talking about:

AK Mag Loader!
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 9:07:23 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I use a Caminga loader. Sorry I don't have a link.  I got mine at Knob Creek a couple years ago.  I really works well, especially on the 40 rounders.  It's around 30 bucks.  

Just found that www.gunaccessories.com has them.
You might want to search around for a better price.

I found them on this site for $30: http://gear4locks.com/Commandos/military.html

Anybody here ever deal with these folks?
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 2:10:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Try a C(to the power of)3 Systems Rapid Loader with the blue stripper stacks loads 30 in 6 sec.,unless you are like me and have no rthymn about 1 min. They are out of RI but no web address.
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 4:49:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Well, what one did you get?
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 4:53:23 PM EDT
[#7]
The people who make the LULA loader for AR mags are supposed to be coming out with a LULA for AK mags....................

You might try contacting somebody who sells the LULA's and ask when it comes out.
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 5:48:03 PM EDT
[#8]
I decided to get the Cammenga loader.  I figure it's pretty simple to use and that my daughters will find it easy, too.
Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top