Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 2/23/2006 2:52:15 AM EDT
This rifle needs a sling but I cant quite figure out which one would look best.....what ya think?

Also, whats everyones opinon on either a reddish brown or brown pistol grip instead of this black one?
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 4:44:11 AM EDT
[#1]
I looked for pics of my polytech double folder but no sling on it. That rifle looks nice. Reddish pistol grip sounds good too.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 9:26:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, definitely add a Bakelite grip.  Looks like a Polish clone, so go with a green sling.

Bud
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 12:34:48 AM EDT
[#3]
I recently bought a Spector MOUT sling for my underfolder AK. It works amazingly. You can easily seperate/attach the weapon and it allows the weapon to be used effectively with the stock folded.
Its a high quality sling that fits in an unobtrusive manner. I bought several other adapters so I could use this sling for a few other weapons. I personally think a single point is the best sling for a weapon with a folding/telestock and this is certainly one of the best. There are other single point manufactures and designs but I feel this was the most conducive to an underfolding AK.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 4:13:00 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Yeah, definitely add a Bakelite grip.  Looks like a Polish clone, so go with a green sling.

Bud

Thanks for the advice, after looking at a few other folders thats exactly what I ordered from K-Var.  Im really glad K-Vars shipping is as high as it is........it makes me think twice about ordering all the cool stuff I want and instead I only order what I need.

Thanks again for the advice.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 9:33:15 AM EDT
[#5]
K-var has a tactical black sling that can be used much like a Giles sling- where you can hang the rifle in front of you for tactical purposes. I use one on my AK74
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 2:12:28 PM EDT
[#6]

Polish green
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top