Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 9/12/2005 3:59:47 PM EDT
A buddy of mine might want to sell me his Ak.  Specifically, it is a Norinco MAK-90 Sporter, with the following stampings "ACC International"  "INTRAC" "KNOXVILLE TN".  He said it has a stamped receiver.  I have no idea how old it is.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 4:36:18 PM EDT
[#1]
300-350
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 4:39:16 PM EDT
[#2]
See if the reciever is slant cut or straight cut, it may save you a whole lot of headaches down the road when you put the correct stock and pistol grip back on it.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 4:39:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Oh 350 to 400 range depending upon area.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 5:07:17 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Oh 350 to 400 range depending upon area.

that is pushing it up there in the "gun show special" range.

honestly 300 is about the top price  for a MAK90.........you will have to do some modification to a euopean  lower handguard in order for it to fit, and shave off some wood on the buttstock in order for the that part of the stock to slide into the trunion. and make the slot where the tang goes into a bit longer......been there done that, the only part of the wood that will fit without any mod, is the upper handguard
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top