Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 3/14/2006 11:56:21 AM EDT
The question says it all.  I see a few ergo grips floating around.  Falcon Industries, DSA, TDI.  Any preferences?  Can any of you guys post pics?

Thanks.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 12:00:41 PM EDT
[#1]
have you tried using just the good ole' original AK grip?  I've tried different ergo grips, I got rid of all of them.

Kalah knew what he was doing.

-mark
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 12:35:50 PM EDT
[#2]
The one from AIM is really nice.  It sucks my hand right into it.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 12:40:29 PM EDT
[#3]
I like the SAW grip from Tapco. Lots of places sell them now. It's the grip the AK, and the FAL, should have had from the get go.

JoeLad
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 1:01:23 PM EDT
[#4]
The SAW grip looks and feels cool when first installed, then you realize the concept of how it is anchored into the receiver is bad, and over time it will loosen up.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 1:11:15 PM EDT
[#5]
I found the ergo grip (First Samco - esque) came loose once in awhile.  IMHO the only grip for an AK...is a stock AK grip.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 5:20:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 12:30:02 PM EDT
[#7]
ttt
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 12:33:11 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I like the SAW grip from Tapco. Lots of places sell them now. It's the grip the AK, and the FAL, should have had from the get go.

JoeLad

I like the same. Put a little loctite on it if you are worried about it.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 3:57:57 PM EDT
[#9]
I cant remember what Tapcos price is on the SAW grips but I know I have them for $19 & cheap shipping.

www.MidwestArmory.com

I like large grips so the SAW grips work great for me
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top