Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 7/26/2003 9:22:51 PM EDT
I'm wanting to customize it a little.. maybe a new trigger, muzzle break, different furniture.  I'd like to have like a skeleton stock and one of those pistol grip handguards.  I guess to have all that it would need to be plastic so thats cool..  Anyone know where I can find this stuff or have any ideas?

Thanks
Link Posted: 7/27/2003 3:54:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/27/2003 9:33:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Personally, I'd think a 75 round drum would be cool, especially for bump-firing.  Tryng to get myself one of those right now!
Link Posted: 7/27/2003 4:22:45 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Personally, I'd think a 75 round drum would be cool, especially for bump-firing.  Tryng to get myself one of those right now!

There were 3 for sale in last weeks Republic. $90.00 a pop. I called him, he also had 2 40 rounders to boot. I'm passin' on this one, have other wants more great.
AB
Link Posted: 7/27/2003 4:45:25 PM EDT
[#4]
There are other pistol grip handguards out there in polymer.  There is (what looks to be) a decent one.  I think Joeken has them but I am not sure.

There is another on out here by either ATI or Choate.  Don't use them as they will melt to the barrel.
Link Posted: 7/29/2003 8:48:41 AM EDT
[#5]
Check out:
www.k-varcorp.com/
for stocks. I put an OD green set #AKGSL on my Sar1. The are extended length, gives it a little better heft.

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top