Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
10/20/2017 1:01:18 AM
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/24/2005 12:07:16 PM EDT
I got a new underfolder to keep my Saiga and my Arsenal company. Just had to crow about it, can't wait to go shooting!!!!!
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 12:52:58 PM EDT
Gotta see pics!!Congrats!
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 1:42:50 PM EDT
Did you buy it from a dealer? I have been trying to locate one that had them in stock. Thanks.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 2:03:45 PM EDT
+1 for pics. Wood or poly furniture?
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 3:09:18 PM EDT
Mine is supposed to come in Thursday to the dealer. I'm very excited. I ordered a polymer.

Originally Posted By CornFedHusker:
Wood or poly furniture?

+1

Link Posted: 8/25/2005 7:52:55 AM EDT
I got it from Icarus as a private sale and he was great to deal with!

It has the black furniture but I may also get a wood set for it since I do not have a wood set on any of my Aks.

I will post pics as soon as I can bring it home. In Md we have a seven day wait so I only got to hold my new baby at the dealer while I filled out the paperwork for my background check.

I love the fit, finish and feel of this rifle, I am toying with the idea of a Kobra red dot or something similar for this one. No matter what it is a cool rifle.
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 9:15:05 AM EDT
Congrats man! I was thinking about getting one of those till I decided I want to build one up. They sure look good!
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 11:49:35 AM EDT
I just got my Vector AK this last weekend from a board member I traded a Bushmaster AR for. It is an underfolder with nice wood (matching pistol grip). I mailed Rex at Vector and he is sending me a manual and warranty info for the gun. I have not gotten to shoot it yet, hopefully this weekend. The trigger is very nice on the gun, it should shoot nice.

Ron
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 1:09:43 PM EDT
Congrats on the underfolder. I've got a Polish kit that jnewt is building for me. I can't wait until it arrives. Some folks don't like the underfolder stock, but I didn't find the one I had to be uncomfortable. Be sure to post a range report.
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 3:33:33 PM EDT
twistedcomrade,
My original plan was to have jnewt build me a Polish Folder. I ran into the deal with the Vector before I bought the AK kit. Let me know how your Polish Folder turns out.

Ron
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 4:01:36 PM EDT

Originally Posted By BigButch301:
I got it from Icarus as a private sale and he was great to deal with!

It has the black furniture but I may also get a wood set for it since I do not have a wood set on any of my Aks.

I will post pics as soon as I can bring it home. In Md we have a seven day wait so I only got to hold my new baby at the dealer while I filled out the paperwork for my background check.

I love the fit, finish and feel of this rifle, I am toying with the idea of a Kobra red dot or something similar for this one. No matter what it is a cool rifle.

You'll have to bring it out to the next shoot.
Top Top