Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 8/24/2005 12:07:16 PM EDT
I got a new underfolder to keep my Saiga and my Arsenal company.  Just had to crow about it, can't wait to go shooting!!!!!
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 12:52:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Gotta see pics!!Congrats!
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 1:42:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Did you buy it from a dealer? I have been trying to locate one that had them in stock. Thanks.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 2:03:45 PM EDT
[#3]
+1 for pics.  Wood or poly furniture?
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 3:09:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Mine is supposed to come in Thursday to the dealer.  I'm very excited.  I ordered a polymer.

Quoted:
Wood or poly furniture?

+1

Link Posted: 8/25/2005 7:52:55 AM EDT
[#5]
I got it from Icarus as a private sale and he was great to deal with!

It has the black furniture but I may also get a wood set for it since I do not have a wood set on any of my Aks.  

I will post pics as soon as I can bring it home.  In Md we have a seven day wait so I only got to hold my new baby at the dealer while I filled out the paperwork for my background check.  

I love the fit, finish and feel of this rifle, I am toying with the idea of a Kobra red dot or something similar for this one.  No matter what it is a cool rifle.
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 9:15:05 AM EDT
[#6]
Congrats man! I was thinking about getting one of those till I decided I want to build one up. They sure look good!
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 11:49:35 AM EDT
[#7]
I just got my Vector AK this last weekend from a board member I traded a Bushmaster AR for.   It is an underfolder with nice wood (matching pistol grip).   I mailed Rex at Vector and he is sending me a manual and warranty info for the gun.  I have not gotten to shoot it yet, hopefully this weekend.  The trigger is very nice on the gun, it should shoot nice.  

Ron
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 1:09:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Congrats on the underfolder.  I've got a Polish kit that jnewt is building for me.  I can't wait until it arrives.  Some folks don't like the underfolder stock, but I didn't find the one I had to be uncomfortable.  Be sure to post a range report.
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 3:33:33 PM EDT
[#9]
twistedcomrade,
   My original plan was to have jnewt build me a Polish Folder.  I ran into the deal with the Vector before I bought the AK kit.  Let me know how your Polish Folder turns out.  

Ron
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 4:01:36 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I got it from Icarus as a private sale and he was great to deal with!

It has the black furniture but I may also get a wood set for it since I do not have a wood set on any of my Aks.  

I will post pics as soon as I can bring it home.  In Md we have a seven day wait so I only got to hold my new baby at the dealer while I filled out the paperwork for my background check.  

I love the fit, finish and feel of this rifle, I am toying with the idea of a Kobra red dot or something similar for this one.  No matter what it is a cool rifle.

You'll have to bring it out to the next shoot.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top