Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 12/16/2003 3:46:17 PM EST
I'm finally getting my first AK-- I would have prefered a SAR, but I can't seem to find any here in the Phoenix area. (If anyone knows any local gunshops that have some in stock, that would be great) I'll probably go up to J&G's in Prescott to get a WASR high cap conversion. The ones they sell have the following description:

"Romanian AK-47 WASR 7.62x39 Caliber. New in box rifles, with wood thumbhole Dragunov style stocks, accepts all standard 30rd mags or drums (comes with one 10rd mag)"

I presume that they have to comply with 922r to get the high capacity conversion legally, so can I remove the Daragunov stock and replace it with a regular set? Does the set have to be American? Any specific place in AZ or on the net that you recommend to get what I need?

Thanks for your help.
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 11:02:30 PM EST
Check the FAQ's, it has a list of everything that you have to change to legally add a pistol grip.
Link Posted: 12/17/2003 2:24:36 AM EST
Top Top