Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 11/6/2003 3:55:44 PM EDT
Sound fair enough?  If you want to see him posting here why dont you sacrifice your account so he can join us
Link Posted: 11/6/2003 4:20:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/6/2003 5:00:47 PM EDT
[#2]
In Campy We Trust.

nuff said.

KF
Link Posted: 11/6/2003 6:56:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Unban Congoloid

Please don't.
Link Posted: 11/6/2003 6:56:37 PM EDT
[#4]
It seems like Rich is trying to get banned to prove a point.Ignore the troll and it will go away.
Link Posted: 11/7/2003 6:47:37 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
It seems like Rich is trying to get banned to prove a point.Ignore the troll and it will go away.

you hit the nail dead on the head with that one...he wants to get banned so he can go back over there and whine,,,look they banned me,,, look the banned me.....

DFTFT......
Link Posted: 11/7/2003 8:13:48 AM EDT
[#6]
"In Campy We Trust."
But I guess ya just can't quote him or you'll be banned like ######## was.
Or ask any questions about ######## and the thread will be locked by him.
Link Posted: 11/7/2003 8:48:13 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
lol hop!

good logic, but a dead topic.

I'm not afraid to quote Campy,Hell,I'll do it again later if I'm not busy.Oh Yea,and I don't care why congoloid was banned.Have a nice day!
Link Posted: 11/7/2003 8:59:02 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
"In Campy We Trust."
But I guess ya just can't quote him or you'll be banned like ######## was.
Or ask any questions about ######## and the thread will be locked by him.

Rich,
you want to get banned ??  Simple YES or NO question.

Link Posted: 11/7/2003 9:42:59 AM EDT
[#9]
Rich,
You a troll?? Simple YES or NO question.

Answer the question, Dorthy.
Link Posted: 11/7/2003 11:31:55 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 11/7/2003 11:37:27 AM EDT
[#11]
geezus chrysler i'm gone for 2 weeks and it seems i missed ALL the good shit....someone explain?  
Link Posted: 11/7/2003 12:44:36 PM EDT
[#12]
######## does not equal congoloid.

What a F**KING MORON.  He puts eight # up and CONGOLOID has nine letters. I guess he's missing a couple of fingers to count with.

Gary + Rich = Half a Brain.  Between the two of them they couldn't figure that one out.

Link Posted: 11/7/2003 12:45:37 PM EDT
[#13]
congoloid wasn't that bad of a guy on the other board until he finally came out of the closet and admitted he was indeed gay. then he started getting all emotional and whiney and shit. just kind of got on my nerves. anyway unban him if you like this place needs a token homo.
Link Posted: 11/7/2003 1:00:01 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
congoloid wasn't that bad of a guy on the other board until he finally came out of the closet and admitted he was indeed gay. then he started getting all emotional and whiney and shit. just kind of got on my nerves. anyway unban him if you like this place needs a token homo.

BUUAHAHAHAHA!!!
Link Posted: 11/7/2003 1:50:45 PM EDT
[#15]
As usual,the craps piling high over on the other board.I'm beginning to think Congoloid and Rich are one in the same.
Link Posted: 11/7/2003 1:55:42 PM EDT
[#16]
I don't really care if mongoloid is unbanned or not.  All I remember is him coming in here and talking smack about everyone, then getting smacked back.  I doubt however if he could control himself if he were allowed back, and somehow I think that might aggravate the membership and be bad for business.
Link Posted: 11/7/2003 2:07:04 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Now I get it.  Rich would like a SEAK for Xmas and he wants his boytoy to buy it for his. So, he needs congoloid to be unbanned to get on the list.

Rich314 = The FREDSANFORD of ar15.com.
Link Posted: 11/7/2003 2:30:52 PM EDT
[#18]
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top