Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 10/19/2003 5:39:20 AM EDT
First off, this is a great show and I encourage anybody with in a few states to make the drive.  One can find everything from NRA target 1903's to cannon to cased Wesley Richards to blow guns.

Deals:  The guys from Northridge were there and while I dont have an AK-74 yet I'm assembling parts/accessories for the build.  4  mags, sling, pouch, cleaning-- NEW, not almost new but still in the plastic and mags wrapped in paper --$25.  I bought the last 4 they had and got the guy to throw in 4 used mags for cash.

G3/FNFAL mags: $3/$4 dollars from miltary gun supply.  Excellent to new condition.  Bought 10 G3 mags.  As I'm typing this Im wishing I would have bought 10 FN mags as well. but oh well.

Polytech side folder $1000.  Almost bought it but the NIghtforce scope for the Ar-50 I bought sucked up the last of my cash.

AK scene.  Dismal.  I saw probably 5 SAR types the whole show $350-450.   1 sam 7, no RPK's ( except the maddi I was trying to sell and didnt.  Very few AK accessories.  No nice Russian slings, pouches.  A few beat up polish pouches.  No receivers - I was looking for an OOW 74 or FEG.  Did see a demilled AK-105 with russian markings, and JUNKER stamped on it.  I think this may have been one of the german dewats our members oversees taunt us with.  Since the receiver appeared to be a NFA weapon and the guy wanted $1100 I passed.

Ammo. 7.62X39 was going for $66 a case, 5.45 for $70.  got some of that too.

Well theres your update sports fans.
Link Posted: 10/19/2003 3:25:30 PM EDT
[#1]
i was at the show with the krink
super show
and a lot of perban ak-47 this time
Link Posted: 10/19/2003 3:43:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/19/2003 4:12:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Great report....sounds like it was a good show.

Thanks for sharing the info.

KF
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top