Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 2/25/2006 6:40:38 AM EDT
So when is someone going to start offering these as complete rifles instead of just parts kits?

Regards,
Gary
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 4:53:42 AM EDT
[#1]
I guess the answer is no one....
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 5:12:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Haven't heard about them doing it, but judging by the cost of the kit, I doubt many will care! That's not to say I wouldn't LOVE to have one, but a .223 Saiga, now being imported again, builds into a NICE .223 AK for about 1/2 what they're charging us for that kit alone.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 5:53:56 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Haven't heard about them doing it, but judging by the cost of the kit, I doubt many will care! That's not to say I wouldn't LOVE to have one, but a .223 Saiga, now being imported again, builds into a NICE .223 AK for about 1/2 what they're charging us for that kit alone.

The Bulgarians were 2x the price of a Saiga, and those still flew off the shelf...

Link Posted: 3/5/2006 6:01:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Well I guess we'll just have to wait and see.  The kit prices do seem a bit steep.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 9:11:29 AM EDT
[#5]
I ordered a kit.  I don't have any immediate plans for building it.  I am still waiting to see if any .223 mags can be found that will work without modification.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 12:22:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Lonerunner, Weiger's will work, is the word on the street. Check the Yugo forum. I love my M95 kit and it isnt even built yet :) Very nice piece of work.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top