Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 10/3/2003 8:11:42 PM EDT
Originally posted by a fake sea mammal:

"Roger, don't worry not your fault, seems it was a setup. What started was innocent thread but seems a few planted people who became members of this website with agenda's decided to turn it into a ANTI-LEO thread and they were trying to make it sound like we are a ANTI-LEO WEBSITE. You see a few members off another website were sending emails like this to our sponsors.

It has been brought to my attention that _____________ has in fact become a sponsor at a very NON-LAW ENFORCEMENT friendly website of which scandal, government takeover theories, and militia activities run rampant. I speak of www.gunsnet.net and the advertisment in thier FAL forums of which ____________ has thier own advertising section. I suspect that if actions are not taken by _______________ to seperate this partnership, you will be receiving more emails such as this.

Seems they are trying to attack our Sponsors with emails like this. This has all come from a few members on Fal Files, including a certain Moderator who sent the above email, he is being dealt with accordingly to Texas law. Again very cheap, below the belt tactics. I will say this WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE pulling this crap. This is SO WRONG, seems today more of the same was emailed to Randy at BlackJack Buffers and who knows who else.

These people don't understand but our sponsors are not only loyal they know a smoke and mirrors game when they see one.

Again I must say this as this is at the top of my mind. This is a GUN WEBSITE, we are 2nd amendment loving people, with over 70,000+ members we are going to have a few you will disagree due to lots and lots of opinions and that is the beauty of GunsNet but for a few members who disagree with certain topics does not make this website ANIT-LEO anything."

"The main staff knows every person who sent those emails to our sponsors, the legal system will work on our behalf and paperwork is in motion. Remember what goes around comes around. We never started any of these false allegations of LEO bashing but we will end it cause none of these accusations are true and the blind lady will see to that.

The whole thread

My head hurt from reading his post.  

Bowcunt, esq.

Link Posted: 10/3/2003 9:18:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Cheap??  Below the belt?!  SO WRONG?!!

Pot calling kettle black?

Dipshit says what?

It takes some BIG damned testiculos, ese, to try to put over that you're shocked at this behaviour, as if you've never done this yourself.

Wow.  I am REALLY impressed.
Link Posted: 10/4/2003 7:47:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/4/2003 9:37:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Bowhunt AKA DTHOR is just an elaborate practical joke God has played on the human race.

He is all bluster, he has threaten me with the NIPC and FBI, he has threaten many others with all sorts of legal actions straight from Guccanio's Chicken Coop Law books.

They even claim the same attourney - Stan Boone, but to my knowledge he is all talk and no ass, as no legal action has ever been undertaken. If anyone knows of any legal action instigated by this fat Sea World Seal please let us know.  
Link Posted: 10/4/2003 10:22:08 AM EDT
[#4]
bowcunt,
is a silly fatboy that lives on the computer tring to live an online life that he doesn't have for real. navy seal   YEA RIGHT!!!!!
Link Posted: 10/4/2003 6:02:28 PM EDT
[#5]
"Well it is a FAL dicussion website and has been the only real FAL discussion website around. I consider it the best FAL discussion site around. The majority of members are very good loyal people who are just too trustworthy for there own good. To many group buys gone wrong for so many reasons and the members still keep on giving. Kind of like giving to a black hole."
Bowhunt

Hahahahaha ok i guess he forgot about his special friend the gooch.
Link Posted: 10/4/2003 6:27:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/4/2003 6:34:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/4/2003 6:54:01 PM EDT
[#8]
Do they offer spellcheck on that website?  That made my head hurt.

-REAPER2502
Link Posted: 10/4/2003 7:04:05 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Do they offer spellcheck on that website?  That made my head hurt.

We will unbanned EVERYONE including Campyb0b

I don't think any manner of spellcheck will be able to fix that kind of grammar.
Link Posted: 10/5/2003 5:00:12 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 10/5/2003 7:09:17 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 10/5/2003 1:49:37 PM EDT
[#12]
Sorry to changr the subject but

I'm new to the Bullet fest and want to know is it stationary or does it move to different regions of the country.
Link Posted: 10/5/2003 4:46:38 PM EDT
[#13]
DTHOR and the lot STILL HAVE NO CLUE DO THEY!

What brought this whole thing to a head is the fact that most folks despise being censored and seeing their TRUTHFUL RESPONCES DELETED!!!!

Yet DTHOR/Bowhunt/SEAL Boy and the like, see that DELETING ALL NEGATIVE POSTS ABOUT THEM AND THEIR FORUM as the answer to all things wrong.

Yea, it looks like they have seen the light alright.

Am I the only one who HATES IT WHEN SOMEONE INSULTES MY INTELLIGENCE!

What a sad bunch.

Looks like the tactic I and others have been useing is working (Contacting their advertisers and letting them know how disappointed we are with their affiliation to AK.net)

Hit them where it hurts boys (Their pocket book!)
Link Posted: 10/6/2003 4:54:05 AM EDT
[#14]
That`s a bit strange, maybe things have changed since I`ve left
Reason I left AR15.com
I was censored for the most silly of reasons.

I don`t like having my words changed
So I left.

I see one person with the hand outstretched
and everyone else laughing at him

BTW campy-I see Bulletfest is labeled The Largerst MG shoot in the Nation.
Congrats.
Is it bigger than Dry Creek?
Still launching projectiles on top of SUV`s?
bwahahahaha
I do hope you put someone in charge of explosives.............cheap lesson learned.
Dry Creek is way larger than Knob
maybe not as many spectators but honest line positions.......... and 1200 yds of desert/volcano for tracer safe fire.
Take a look
http://66.70.172.227/drycreek.html

It`invite only so maybe your still correct in labeling your shoot The Largest MG shoot in the Nation, but maybe you should state "Public shoot"

`cept to the folks that go
they really don`t care

Nice to see old scars are opened easily
Link Posted: 10/6/2003 5:23:34 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 10/6/2003 6:13:40 AM EDT
[#16]
Well, I don`t know for certain about your numbered reasons
I have never heard the "eye witness"
I`ve never heard of his wife having cancer or that it was a lie
I don`t know who the Italiano is either.
Point is you folks are looking at one man instead of trying to bring two or more communities that think 99% alike back together, if not for any reason other than what appears like a unitied front.

If I wanted to point out shyte, I could also.

I think some actually want to "bury the hatchet"
I know campy has some major enemies as does Dthor.

So, the hand is there still

Link Posted: 10/6/2003 6:23:31 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 10/6/2003 6:59:11 AM EDT
[#18]
I already knew the answer

Just bringing it to lite

You have a nice day too  
Link Posted: 10/6/2003 7:17:09 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 10/6/2003 7:52:54 AM EDT
[#20]
OMG,

RICH, would you get off boyhunter's cock already. they suppress the truth.  if you were on their website right now  saying anything
that they did not like, your posts would be removed and you would be banned for your free speach. i don't know about you guys  but here in OKLAHOMA we call that censorship and that my boy is as UNAMERICAN AS THEY COME.
Link Posted: 10/6/2003 8:48:16 AM EDT
[#21]
man, i would expect this kind of vitriol between arf.kom/gunnutz/falfiles vs. the brady bunch/vpc/et al but this bs is blue on blue.

why can't everyone just say "i won" and STOP THE MADNESS??? LET'S DO IT FOR THE KIDS!!! JUST SAY "NO"!!!

we could do a lot more for the cause if we worked together, seeing the resources available at all the sites. think about it?
Link Posted: 10/6/2003 9:48:58 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
OMG,

RICH, would you get off boyhunter's cock already. they suppress the truth.  if you were on their website right now  saying anything
that they did not like, your posts would be removed and you would be banned for your free speach. i don't know about you guys  but here in OKLAHOMA we call that censorship and that my boy is as UNAMERICAN AS THEY COME.

How sweet of you, thanks.
But the reason I don`t post in gen disc here (AR15.com) is the huge amount of censorship by mostly well meaning folks like Garandman and others. Until this post I never mentioned why I don`t post there any longer.
So it seems like this is all past BS that others and myself are trying to put into the past.

I`m willing to wager we have many of the same interests and most likely if met on a range or gunstore would more than a few pleasantries to exchange.
Other than your reference to me being a cockrider or whatever.........
Jeeper-Thanks for the spelling lesson

Anyone here have a left handed AK?

Link Posted: 10/6/2003 9:58:53 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 10/6/2003 12:52:03 PM EDT
[#24]
Just wondered how far back your history was.
I don`t recall your nick over there
Link Posted: 10/6/2003 1:06:47 PM EDT
[#25]
Garandman is no longer a mod in GD.  We also have the bear pit if one wants to take off the gloves, otherwise, the GD is seen as more or less a PG location.  That is a dad shouldn't be bothered reading it when his kid walks into the room and looks over his shoulder.  Censorship, not really, although some threads do go away when they degenerate into a pissing match and lose any redeeming value other than to stroke someones ego.  
Link Posted: 10/6/2003 1:10:03 PM EDT
[#26]
Also wanted to add that duthors truce offering was nothing of the sort.  It was an ultimatum with deadlines.  He was actually trying to presume a position of power he did not have.  You see, he is not relevent to most of us here in any way shape or form.  I truly do not care what he chooses to do on his site, so long as he leaves us alone.  The only reason I could see his hand extended at all was because he was looking for some advantage in it.  My guess is that his tit is in the wringer and he's looking for someone to save his azz.
Link Posted: 10/6/2003 4:03:35 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 10/6/2003 4:53:30 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 10/6/2003 7:48:28 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 10/7/2003 3:39:53 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 10/7/2003 4:22:30 AM EDT
[#31]
I'd like to add my .02 cents worth, though I must admit that it's hard to match the postings from CampyBob and RotDorn-er, JeepCreep.
Yeah right, the fake sea mammal has his hand out allright, but not in a gesture of peace. If you fall for his BS, he'll pick your pockets clean. None of the mods and definately not the owner, give a fuck about guns, other than what they put into their pocket. They manipulate the membership in order to line their pockets with cash. There is no free discussion, as anything said is liable to be deleted by the mods if they don't like or agree with it. If you have a tiff about a sponser, and try to warn others about what the sponser is doing, they delet the posts and WILL ban you. They do not give a fuck about the members, only the sponsers, because the sponsers put hard cash in their pocket. In my humble opinion, gunsnet needs to be destroyed utterly, just to clean that blight off the firearms community. NO PEACE AND NO TRUCE!
               OJF
Link Posted: 10/7/2003 5:07:16 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 10/7/2003 5:24:29 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 10/7/2003 1:45:03 PM EDT
[#34]
I find it intresting that boycunter is being stripped of power/replaced/stepping down a day after he puts out this request for a cease fire?

Conspiracy?  
Link Posted: 10/7/2003 4:39:26 PM EDT
[#35]
If you want a good laugh go read some of the posts on that thread.

www.gunsnet.net/forums/showthread.php?s=7f65ff84b8f1f01adadf521ad4985b0b&threadid=140399&perpage=30&pagenumber=1

How on earth can SEAL boy take care of programming issues (his new position) when he can't even spell! Seems AK.net IS INDEED DOOMED afterall. LOL

Link Posted: 10/7/2003 5:34:18 PM EDT
[#36]
Once again on this board, I'd like to step in as a member of Gunsnet, AR-15.com, FAL Files and countless other boards and say to you all:

Grow fucking up. Leave the other boards alone. Stop harboring the ill-will, encouraging flame fests, making accusations not based on real knowledge, stop trolling, pissing, fighting and making threats.

It's getting old, it's utterly childish (I don't care who started it), and gets us nowhere.

Your testosterone, your hubris and your jaded experience with fellow gun owners has turned much of this board (and others) into raving-mad sociopaths.

Really, just let it be.
Link Posted: 10/7/2003 5:39:06 PM EDT
[#37]
Last time DTHOR changed his nick to Bowhunt, his wife had cancer you see and DTHOR had to leave to take care of her. I wonder if DTHOR will come back to run things now ? Naaa never happend, he will just cook up a new nick.
Link Posted: 10/7/2003 5:46:50 PM EDT
[#38]
swing,

are you a troll?
Link Posted: 10/7/2003 5:52:55 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 10/7/2003 5:59:16 PM EDT
[#40]
Tell that to the 100 PLUS victims of SAI (Informer) do to the DIRECT silencing of the truth by AK.net! Are you saying the whole SAI mess is untrue as well? Who's the sociopaths here? Grow a brain guy. This whole mess came about because too many folks just "Let it be"!
Link Posted: 10/7/2003 6:02:18 PM EDT
[#41]

From dotnutz:

Posted by Krupski

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by dougjones31
I also hope that the mods and admins allow us a little more freedom to talk about things that we want to without as much censorship as BOWHUNT liked to use. I think that we have an obligation to talk about Vendors whether it is good or bad.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In all the time I've been on this board, I've NEVER seen Bowhunt or anyone else "censor" or delete a thread that had not already gotten way out of control.

I've been on "boards" since the local dial-up BBS days, and I have NEVER been on a board that is as open minded and lenient as this one.

People say whatever they wish without any censorship. It's only when things get out of control (i.e. pissing matches, threats, constant ragging on advertisers, etc.) that the mods step in.

I think Bowhunt did a fantastic job, and I think we at least owe him a "thank you" for it.

Link Posted: 10/7/2003 8:39:59 PM EDT
[#42]
i'd like to thank boyhunter,
for  being the biggest  on the net
thanks bowcunt
Link Posted: 10/20/2003 11:11:44 PM EDT
[#43]

I started out on gunsnet.  I spent a lot of time there, getting to know people, participating in discussions, an learning as well as sharing information.

Unfortunately, I dared to express an opinion that does not fit the right wing, political correctness line and got slapped down by HDR (And a bunch of raving imbicles)...  and threatened with being kicked off the board if I continued to disagree with him.

Since no discussion of that board is allowed on that board, then we're forced to discuss that board on boards that actually allow discussion!  Thus we talk about it here.

My only hope is that rational people get informed about those idiots and their dishonesty before they waste time there...

And others are right-- I think they care not for gun rights, or any other human rights.  They are a bunch of unethical, obnoxious, dishonest children.

Maybe AR15.com censors people as well, I dunno, but I've never been censored here nor have I seen the level of BS that I saw there.

On FalFiles there are some assholes... but they aren't the mods.  On Ak.nutz, the assholes are the mods.  A big difference.
Link Posted: 10/21/2003 12:12:23 AM EDT
[#44]
HI Im t-stox the guy who started a thread called "why do some police and military wear ski masks?" which turned into a flame war of which I had no part except to ask that simple question. No I was'nt a FAL "plant". But got banned nonetheless HOWEVER, heres a little bio- I bought my first computer in 1980 a trs-80 when I was a wee boy and since then I've been a blackhat hacker, those sukers banned me for all of about 2 days! Now I'm back on their web site under another name hahahaha I I.P. Spoofed my address so they think i'm someone else! HAHA yeah F-U Bowcunt! I even saw on the Vbulletin forum (the Program used for gunnutz) Bowcunt trying to ask "how do I do this?" I'm a clueless loser" "these dang people I ban won't go away?" sucka welcome to the internet! I don't want to give away how I Bypassed by ip spoofing but heres a quick way to "lurk" ak47.net in case you need info. in windows explorer go to your Cookies folder then erase all cookies with the word "gunsnet" in them then turn off all your I.E. windows then restart them then goto the web site. don't try to log on you can just lurk only.                       Peace out T-stox (innocent ban victim)
Link Posted: 10/21/2003 3:04:55 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 10/21/2003 4:10:12 AM EDT
[#46]

I don't want to give away how I Bypassed by ip spoofing but heres a quick way to "lurk" ak47.net in case you need info. in I.E. goto/ tools/ internet options/ then press button delete cookies and delete files. turn off all your I.E. windows then restart them then goto the web site

Huh?  They usually IP ban, which a cookie delete won't fix.  If they ban your username, than a cookie delete would work, but this fix probably won't work for 90% of the people.  Spoofing and proxying is the easy way back in.  Regardless, they've got nothing to offer me.

take care,
Tec
Link Posted: 10/21/2003 4:18:39 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 10/22/2003 5:35:09 PM EDT
[#48]
That's funny that Rich314 comes over to extend a smart ass approach to the olive branch.  

they're the kind of folks that would kill under the protection of the white flag.

Yes, I know the guy who has been threatened directly on the board, via emails, on the phone.  

I'm the one with the gray hair, brown Carhart jacket, black pants, blue baseball cap,  shooting either a VEPR or my Yugo at other people, and I thought I was shooting a FAL. :)  Fucking morons.  

Unbelievable that these goons can't let shit go after over a year.  Rik314 and Thanatos are sick in the head.  They're ranting about me in the moderators forum at Bowjob's place just this morning.  

At the FALFILES Dumping Brass thread I'm credited with authoring, Rik314 has promised to come up and visit in December.  Gee, what does that mean, Rich314???

I don't think you got the balls.  Your buddy didn't the other day, when he had his chance.  I was by myself, 12 miles from nearest civilization.  You guys are snakes!!!!  Rick tells a friend via email, he just wanted to get more mileage out of the trolling, when he attempts to troll TheHighRoad.  

Thanatos got kicked of of the military.  What's that say about the guy?  Thanatos, my discharge says Honorable.  

Pathetic.  They're actually saying that they shouldn't have been so nice at the infiltrated shoot.  You girls didn't have the fucking balls to do shit, as both of you kept a real good distance from me, especially Thanatos.  My spider sense was tingling, but maybe I didn't connect at that time because I was drunk, as you would say.

It was also nice of you to shoot all our targets without asking.  I don't remember anybody asking if you could take pictures and post them on the internet.  

When's it going to stop, December Rik??  You guys going to try and gang up on me???

I'm laughing my ass off right now, as I crack open a well deserved beer, because I worked my ass off today.  

TheBigCA

(sorry to the guys who are getting tired of Bowjob and his Army of Darkness, but I had to get it out on yet another board.  They are all pure poison.)  

Oh yeah, DTHOR told me that Bowhunt's wife had cancer and that I shouldn't give him such a hard time, etc., during the phone call when I was made a SuperModerator over there.  

I quit, after a magnificent word battle via PM with Bowjob.  He says he banned me.  LOL

My insiders tell me that he has the FBI watching me.  LMAO.  

Cheers guys.

/rant off

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top