Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 12/25/2005 7:52:57 PM EDT
My brother just sent me this link, I haven't seen this sight yet and thought you guys could appreciate it. It looks to be badass (and expensive) ... Specter DR

Link Posted: 12/25/2005 9:27:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Any thing made by ELCAN is top notch.  They are a Canadian division of Leica Optics.  That is the first I have seen or heard of that particular sight.  Very impressive!
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 9:35:15 PM EDT
[#2]
that is it! Damb I want one!
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 9:38:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Pretty neat, but the big question is gonna be "how much?"......
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 5:10:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 5:13:48 AM EDT
[#5]
Now all we need is for the Russians to make a clone w/siderail mount at about 1/3 the price!...
Tomac
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 7:37:02 AM EDT
[#6]

I'm impressed  . . . . . . .

Now;  price and release date would be nice.
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 7:42:47 AM EDT
[#7]
The Guns and Ammo article makes it look like this is a Military/Law Enforcement only item at the moment. Maybe we'll get lucky and Elcan will see there is a civilian market for these as well ...

Hey RS39, give us a hot link to the AR discussion, I can't find it and I want to see what the Techno guys have to say about it ...
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 8:48:10 AM EDT
[#8]
I tried one at the Elcan booth at the AUSA show here in DC this Fall.

The 4x throw-lever was the cats ass, and the optic is built like a tank.

I LOVE it and will be getting one.
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 8:48:47 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
The Guns and Ammo article makes it look like this is a Military/Law Enforcement only item at the moment. Maybe we'll get lucky and Elcan will see there is a civilian market for these as well ...

Hey RS39, give us a hot link to the AR discussion, I can't find it and I want to see what the Techno guys have to say about it ...

The Elcan rep said they WILL be selling to us civvies.
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 10:51:46 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Did he happen to mention a price, I know this one won't be cheap ...
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 11:28:08 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Now all we need is for the Russians to make a clone w/siderail mount at about 1/3 the price!...
Tomac

Of course, you wouldn't be able to get a cheek-weld with it, though...

Link Posted: 12/26/2005 11:38:41 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Did he happen to mention a price, I know this one won't be cheap ...

Not that I recall, sir, no.
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 12:08:44 PM EDT
[#13]
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top