Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 2/19/2006 9:43:55 AM EDT
I hope some of you may find this educational about the Yugo's.

Link Posted: 2/19/2006 9:47:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Holy poop, you win the "most useful thread of the day!" award!  I was just looking for some info on Yugo rifle grenades.  Good work!
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 9:54:57 AM EDT
[#2]
This is SOOO kool
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 11:15:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Very cool! Pics were no problemfor me. Oh, that's right! I have a cable connection.

JoeLad
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 12:21:32 PM EDT
[#4]
I like the fragmentation grenade. Nice slim line rocket.   The antitank grenade looks kinda of ackward.  It weights about 1.40 lbs.  This is why I guess the Yugo's have the rubber buttstock pad to absorb the recoil of the scud's that they can launch.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 12:25:09 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Holy poop, you win the "most useful thread of the day!" award!  I was just looking for some info on Yugo rifle grenades.  Good work!

Great, im glad I took a few minutes today to scan them into the computer and upload them to my server...I figured someone would like the info.

Link Posted: 2/19/2006 5:57:46 PM EDT
[#6]
WOW!  very cool, thanks!
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 7:28:30 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Very cool! Pics were no problemfor me. Oh, that's right! I have a cable connection.

JoeLad

+1 Cable is so nice. I had dial up a few months back. I was on the net an hour a week. Now it's 3 hours a day!
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 9:01:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Never shoot a rifle grenade from your shoulder if you use "real" combloc grenade cartridges.  they are very violent and will at the least knock the hell out of you and may dislocate your shoulder.  Check out this video link below, this is a real Yugo greande being launched with a "real" greande launching cartridge.  It apears that he has the butt on the ground which is wrong, it should be held to the side of the body whether kneeling or standing.  But look at that recoil, I don't want that on my shoulder.  Now the GL rounds from
Hi-Vel and places such as that are OK to fire from the shoulder but my buddy who did it said he would never do that again and does not reccomend it to anyone!

Real YUGO RG launch

Link Posted: 2/19/2006 9:14:06 PM EDT
[#9]
Excellent find.  Thanks for posting!
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 2:10:38 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Never shoot a rifle grenade from your shoulder if you use "real" combloc grenade cartridges.  they are very violent and will at the least knock the hell out of you and may dislocate your shoulder.  Check out this video link below, this is a real Yugo greande being launched with a "real" greande launching cartridge.  It apears that he has the butt on the ground which is wrong, it should be held to the side of the body whether kneeling or standing.  But look at that recoil, I don't want that on my shoulder.  Now the GL rounds from
Hi-Vel and places such as that are OK to fire from the shoulder but my buddy who did it said he would never do that again and does not reccomend it to anyone!

Real YUGO RG launch

Very impressive kickback on that video.  At the end of the clip you can hear the guy curse...he says...[phonetically vulgar] odeh u peechku materina [/phonetically vulgar]  "it went like a bitch!"

Link Posted: 2/20/2006 3:28:51 AM EDT
[#11]
Great manual- Thanks
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 3:43:41 AM EDT
[#12]
I found that in a cold-war era AK book - where'd you get it from?  Great catalogue... more a sales brochure than manual folks!
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 3:45:25 AM EDT
[#13]
I'd love to find a practice grenade and launching cartridges for my Yugo SKS
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 2:28:07 PM EDT
[#14]
Where can one get a Yugo grenade launching spigot?
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top