Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 10/24/2004 1:46:18 PM EDT
Look at the way these cockholsters dupe this dumbass into buying from Jerkin !!

I bet ol' Davey Boy will give them super platinum goderator rights for their efforts at pimpin !!!

Hey, you can be a Thornton Cockholster Too...

turrican
Contributor 08/04
Trader Rating: (2)

Guns Network
Bronze Contributor  Should I trust Joeken?

I really want to buy the Russian AKM underfolder that they are advertising in the Shotgun News but I am scared from all of the bad stories. I know that they have andrew the PR guy now but more often then not I see him getting frustrated and attacking the people that claim that they have been ripped off.  My question is, are they really trustworthy now? Am I crazy to thin I can give them my money and expect to see my rifle in the near future. I dont have a lot of extra money so if I got burned it would really be a problem for me.

Link Posted: 10/24/2004 3:01:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Another dope from Goonsnet. Where do they find these nuts anyway???
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 3:39:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 5:23:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 5:51:44 PM EDT
[#4]
AND, THE CROWD SAYS NO!!!!
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 6:15:21 PM EDT
[#5]
And my reply to the post was:

"www.phoenix.bbb.org/company_search.asp?nav_id=11

and type joeken in the search engine.

Ask around on other gun discussion boards about their reputation before making your decision."
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 6:21:29 PM EDT
[#6]
LOL! Enjoy it while it lasts ... and it probably won't last long.

Heck, I think their disclaimer is the funniest part of the message:

"The Guns Network LLC & AK-47.NET does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of these messages and opinions, and does not perform an independent investigation to verify their truth or accuracy."
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 3:58:09 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 4:21:43 PM EDT
[#8]
I can't believe the cockholsters are telling Jerkin to Jerk-Off !!!!
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 4:44:22 PM EDT
[#9]
Seems like alot of the long time posters there are fed up with Joeken.................I almost spent some money on wafle mags and I am damn glad that I didnt!
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 6:04:48 PM EDT
[#10]
I forsee alot of guys getting banned.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 7:33:07 PM EDT
[#11]
whats truely amazing is that these guys are still in bussiness?
why do people keep sending $$$ to them?
no way in hell would i send them $$ after seeing all the BS over and over regarding their business practices.close the garage door or learn how to treat a customer like a valuable commodity and not a mushroom(feed it shit and keep it in the dark)
Geez!!!
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 3:05:34 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 3:23:39 AM EDT
[#13]
They could be put out of business by the people they have ripped off or fucked over, if everyone put their heads togather and worked on a plan to do just that.  Remember how Gucciano was put out of business: If a number of people contact the Arizona AG office about being ripped off by joeken, the AG will have no choice but to investigate. Joeken advertizes in shotgun news, so if a number of people contact sgn all at once about their being ripped off by an advertizer, and send them the bbb printout on JoeKen, I suspect that SGN will terminate JoeKens account. How long will joeken last with only 1 of those actions taking place?
Why doesn't this board  start a sticky just about joeken, get people to post their negative experience with joeken, especially about being ripped off, and then send that to the Arizona AG and to SGN. I suspect some people would say this is a witch hunt; I don't think so. It's up to customers wheather a company stays in business or not, and goonsnet is trying to interfere in that process by banning anyone who complains about JoeKen. OhYeah! It also wouldn't hurt to mention to the AG and sgn about how Joekens theivery is helped along by goonsnet management deleting all negative posts and banning of members who complain about being ripped off.
Just my 2 cents worth!

OJF
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 6:32:08 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 1:49:28 PM EDT
[#15]
Gee, the Gunsnet thread got deleted.  Imagine that.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 3:04:38 PM EDT
[#16]
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top