Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 9/9/2004 5:30:45 AM EDT
It was a blast...The engine was taken out and the only thing in the tank was a little water..Some kinfolk are moving a barn so he pulled it out with a backhoe, I asked what you gonna do with it??? He told me he'd like to get a junkyard to come get or he'd just bury it...So you dont care if I go get my rifle and shoot the hell out of it then...I have never shot a car up..He tells me ok and he would get his AR and with my AK we took out much aggresion on the old clunker..Some of the tires HAD air in them and the windows were all intacked...So we lit her up with a few hundred rounds,glass flying, tires poping trunk came open, wasps flying it was very theraputic...Almost zen like...I looked over a my cousin after and you could'nt have bought a smile that big..Just thought I'd share
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 5:43:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 7:50:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 8:39:05 AM EDT
[#3]
Man...  I could use an old car to shoot up!

Lucky dog!
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top